Hello. This is my first post. I will start with the fact that after reading some threads on this forum I just wanted to do something new. I always spent a lot of time playing video games, watching anime etc. and although I have a lot of fun doing it, I start to regret it more and more that I spent too much time on it. It was like an escape from reality for me, but when I came back to reality, I felt really bad. I can't imagine myself a few years from now doing the same and not having real life. I decided to change that. Recently, I started exercising at home in the morning and evening. Now I do it even in the afternoon. It was hard at first, but I started to get used to it. I fell now like I have more energy and strength to do other things. Currently, my main goal is English learning at the native level. I read a lot in English, sometimes I sing out loud and I try to think in English. My main obstacles are grammar and knowing only basic English phrases. My secondary goal is to be more talkative. I hope I will stay on this path. Thank you guys for sharing advice in this forum, it is very helpful and can help many people like me.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
