The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New path

Anything related to matters of the mind

OliverN2

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Apr 16, 2021
Hello. This is my first post. I will start with the fact that after reading some threads on this forum I just wanted to do something new. I always spent a lot of time playing video games, watching anime etc. and although I have a lot of fun doing it, I start to regret it more and more that I spent too much time on it. It was like an escape from reality for me, but when I came back to reality, I felt really bad. I can't imagine myself a few years from now doing the same and not having real life. I decided to change that. Recently, I started exercising at home in the morning and evening. Now I do it even in the afternoon. It was hard at first, but I started to get used to it. I fell now like I have more energy and strength to do other things. Currently, my main goal is English learning at the native level. I read a lot in English, sometimes I sing out loud and I try to think in English. My main obstacles are grammar and knowing only basic English phrases. My secondary goal is to be more talkative. I hope I will stay on this path. Thank you guys for sharing advice in this forum, it is very helpful and can help many people like me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

CruxisKnight

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
98%
Jan 7, 2021
Hello. This is my first post. I will start with the fact that after reading some threads on this forum I just wanted to do something new. I always spent a lot of time playing video games, watching anime etc. and although I have a lot of fun doing it, I start to regret it more and more that I spent too much time on it. It was like an escape from reality for me, but when I came back to reality, I felt really bad. I can't imagine myself a few years from now doing the same and not having real life. I decided to change that. Recently, I started exercising at home in the morning and evening. Now I do it even in the afternoon. It was hard at first, but I started to get used to it. I fell now like I have more energy and strength to do other things. Currently, my main goal is English learning at the native level. I read a lot in English, sometimes I sing out loud and I try to think in English. My main obstacles are grammar and knowing only basic English phrases. My secondary goal is to be more talkative. I hope I will stay on this path. Thank you guys for sharing advice in this forum, it is very helpful and can help many people like me.
I play video games and anime too and I still do. I guess it took over my life before because I didnt have a sense of direction in life. But once you know what you want to do and stick to it then that becomes your obsession. Keep it up and dont lose hope and keep up your confidence

Branko

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Mar 30, 2021
Time for us late bloomers to become the bosses of our minds, thoughts and our bodies.

I guess we can practice owning and running a business by imagining ourselfs as a money producing business full op potential. Manage yourelf, manage your time, manage your beliefs, manage your work, your effort.

None of us will get anything done IRL, or get anyone to pay us money for anything, until we've developed personal competence first.

Keep up the good work. Be honest with yourself and love yourself enough to give yourself some tough love.
Go outside, go to a field of grass, go to a forrest, take your shoes off, look up to the sky and breathe in the deepest breath you ever made, and become overjoyed by the significance of the moment, of your realization of yourself.

Feel yourself your heart, your soul fully. Just BE! Be your 100% authentic self, if only just for a moment.

Then return to your life, and F!CK shit up, make changes, throw away the trash, clean your room, delete your save files, pick up a book or 2, learn something new everyday, no matter how small.

Love the people around you. Love your parents.

Start giving and helping, just so that you feel more accomplished and productive and happy as a human. Make somebody smile. Hug someone. Help someone with something thats bothering them.

Damn i'm so inspired just writing this. And I am so happy I found this forum and TFL book.
I'm glad to be here and have the opportunity and the openmindedness to be able to learn about these things.

So count your blessings and move forward in a new direction.

We got this!

-Branko

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.