The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

New Member Intro! From Slowlane to Fastlane!

Topics related to Slowlane, Scripted mainstream dogma

Matthew Mach

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 1, 2019
Hey Fastlaners,

My name is Matt and I just finished Millionaire Fastlane by MJ DeMarco and decided to go more in-depth with his teachings and content, including this forum.

To give a little background about myself, I am a 23 year-old from Minnesota who just graduated college with a Healthcare Management/Computer Science double major. I also am engaged to a woman I love who also supports my business/entrepreneur enthusiasm. I am currently working for one of the main healthcare organizations in the Midwest as a Business Analyst. Although I am very thankful for this job and the income/benefits it provides, I realize that it will only serve as a Slowlane Lifestyle.

I have always had a business/entrepreneur mindset, however, I have fallen victim to a lot of the "Get Rich Easy" schemes that many people do. For example, I've joined an MLM business that failed and have spent hundreds, possibly thousands, on courses guaranteed to make you rich in only a few months.

I was just getting comfy in the Slowlane with my new job, when something urged me to buy the Millionaire Fastlane . It has completely changed my mindset and I owe MJ a huge THANK YOU.

My only problem is that I don't know which business to get into. I don't mind working 80 hours a week and giving up going out all the time with friends and stuff of the like. I actually prefer that lifestyle. So it's not the "having what it takes" where I'm struggling, it's where to apply all this time and effort. I've been reading into a lot about QLA which is offered by Dan Pena, but wanted to check here before to see if you all had any ideas. I've also just discovered @458 profile and his content on the Fastlane Forum, which is super helpful and perhaps I should just study that some more.

Are any of you familiar with having the producer/Fastlane mindset and ambition, but just don't know what business to get in to initially? If so, how did you overcome this adversity? What would you recommend for a committed Fastlaner to chose their first business?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will be checking the forum frequently and am looking forward to connecting with you all on a daily basis.

Sincerely,
Matt

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Welcome Matthew, appreciate the intro.

My only problem is that I don't know which business to get into.

Read Unscripted . The later half of the book will show you how easy it is to find new business opportunities. My head spins with them everyday.

Awesome to hear the future wife is onboard!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...