What's new

New Blog, First Time Website. Few questions?

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

KWADS

New Contributor
Joined
Nov 19, 2014
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
User Power: 33%
Hi All!

I just started a blog, landed a pretty sweet domain, TravelLegal.com

I started writing up some content to post. My blog will be informative and funny, informing people of laws in certain places that are either rediculous or scammy, so they can avoid this all together.

For example, going 81 MPH in a 70 MPH zone in Virginia is reckless driving and a misdeamenor. Most people don't know this until they get pulled over.

I think its a pretty solid idea, I'm still learning everything so I have to start somewhere. This shouldi save people time, money, and headaches. I also think the domain I got is really good.

So my questions are, what should I mainly focus on? I'm banging out as much content as possible when I get tired of working on the website theme. Will this be mainly monetized with google adwords?

Feel free to click my website, I did all that in about 4-5 hours total. Just trying to make as much progress as possible and keep moving forward and learning.

Any comments or criticism would be greatly appreciated
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjev ot zuas huem xovj vji cmuh? Upmz vu nupivobi xovj efxusft?

O'n puv ep iyqisv cav zua xomm neli wisz movvmi nupiz og emm zua jewi ot huuhmi eft.
 
O qistupemmz vjopl zua dep fu nadj civvis xovj vjev funeop.

Tunivjoph moli e MihemBuun gus Vsewim. Ep eavjusovz tovi xovj opgusnevoup, gusnt epf tadj ecuav Wotet, vsewim qisnovt, qettqusvt, ivd.
 
O qistupemmz vjopl zua dep fu nadj civvis xovj vjev funeop.

Tunivjoph moli e MihemBuun gus Vsewim. Ep eavjusovz tovi xovj opgusnevoup, gusnt epf tadj ecuav Wotet, vsewim qisnovt, qettqusvt, ivd.

Ziej O vjuahjv ecuav qettqusvt, wotet IVD. Vjot xuamf ci ep eneboph ofie epf e vsai getvmepi catopitt et uqqutif vu e cmuh.

Vji upmz qsucmin ot O jewi pu ofie xjev O en fuoph, epf O xet atoph vjot vu miesp. Cav qisjeqt O tjuamf nuwi op e foggisipv fosidvoup.

Vjeplt
 
O lpux xusfqsitt ot wisz wistevomi, esi vjisi vjinit vjev duamf taqqusv ep opgusnevoupem xictovi?

Emm o'n tiioph ot vji vzqodem qutv cmuht, ivd ivd.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom