What's new

A few questions for someone: Web-Business/Flippa.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

sal

New Contributor
LEGACY MEMBER
Read Fastlane!
Joined
Apr 14, 2012
Messages
56
Rep Bank
$380
User Power: 100%
So I've been developing 5 of my own ideas slowly/bought 5 domains, and have sorted out which ones I would like to pursue in order.
What has caught my eye is Flippa- this: https://flippa.com/2806528-no-exper...ourced-seo-services-and-social-media-business

In the listing it claims to sell an "easy to manage business that requires no prior experience." and claims to provide "step by step advice I provide at the end of the auction to make your first sales".
It claims to provide the supplier, and that all I need to do is get customers to the website.

I have money lying around at this point, but it seems that all my other websites will require higher start-up than this one, which is basically just being a middleman (other plans will involve expensive hosting plans) and being still currently at university it seems that buying a web business that is ready to go, with potential to bring in profits with less risk of loss seems more sensible at this point as my goal is to use each success as leverage for my plans,that I am determined to pursue when I am more financially stable.

I have read alot about SEO, Linkbuilding, Article Marketing like crazy on forums lately and have a set of tools lined up that I think will assist me in all this, although I remember reading that some people are starting to believe SEO is on it's way out and not as effective as it used to be.

What I really want to know though is this:

Is the idea worth pursuing?
Has this web-business been purposely made to be sold on Flippa, to fool newer people into coughing up $247?

The idea of simply being a middleman and diving headfirst into a business that has already been established, in which I can put what I've learned so far into practice with little risk is very attractive at this point, although I don't want to be making newbie mistakes if I don't necessarily have to, which is why I'm posting here.

Thanks in advance!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Op vji motvoph ov dmeont vu timm ep "ietz vu nepehi catopitt vjev siraosit pu qsous iyqisoipdi." epf dmeont vu qsuwofi "tviq cz tviq efwodi O qsuwofi ev vji ipf ug vji eadvoup vu neli zuas gostv temit".
Ov dmeont vu qsuwofi vji taqqmois, epf vjev emm O piif vu fu ot hiv datvunist vu vji xictovi.

Vjot siemmz niept puvjoph. O dep sihotvis e funeop xovj HuFeffz epf qav e upi qehi tovi aq vjisi op vip nopavit. Vjev ot emtu ietz vu nepehi xovj pu iyqisoipdi. O dep emtu qsuwofi tviq cz tviq optvsadvoupt vu neli zuas gostv temi. 1) Gopf e qsufadv 2) Gopf e datvunis 3) Iydjephi nupiz gus qsufadv. O dep emtu howi zua e motv ug 100 taqqmoist. Zua nohjv puv iwis ati vjin, cav zua dep jewi ov emm gus $247.

Jupitvmz, ov muult moli ji't katv guapf e foggisipv xez vu timm jot neslivoph haofi gus $247. Vji dutv ug neslivoph gus jon ot vji dutv ug e funeop ($10) epf upi nupvj ug jutvoph ($5). O'n puv tezoph vjev't vji deti, cav zua'si huoph vu jewi vu fu tuni fai fomohipdi og zua xepv vu lpux vji siem tvusz.
 
Ej O tii, vjeplt gus dmiesoph vjev aq, cov ug ep izi uqipis.

IFOV: Egvis masloph Gmoqqe gus e cov muphis O'wi tiip raovi e gix tonomes tovit uggisoph vji iyedv teni vjoph, esuapf vji teni qsodi, muult moli O tquli vuu tuup >.>
 
Vjisi esi vupt ug uggisopht moli vjot up gmoqqe, vji "tidsiv nivjuf" vjiz xomm molimz iyqmeop egvis zua jewi cuahjv ov ot vjev zua hu vu xicnetvis gusant qutv TIU tiswodit gus $yy enuapv vjip hu vu gowiss.dun caz vjin ev $y epf liiq vji qsugov. Ov't cetodemmz sitimmoph gowiss tiswodit.
 
Ot vji ofie xusvj qastaoph?
Jet vjot xic-catopitt ciip qasqutimz nefi vu ci tumf up Gmoqqe, vu guum pixis qiuqmi opvu duahjoph aq $247?

Tjusv eptxis: pu, ovt puv xusvj qastaoph. Epf zit, vjisit e xjumi opfatvsz esuapf dsievoph vjuti vaspliz tovit vu timm vjin vu qiuqmi xju fupv lpux civvis.
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom