The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Never, ever lie to yourself.

MarcoLorenzi95

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 24, 2018
Italy
Good morning everyone from Italy!

It took me about ten years, but finally, here i am too.
Since I was a kid I always had passion in fixing problems. I didn't have money, but i wanted to train and so i had to come up with some sort of simple and small machines that could help me do what i needed to! And I often thought "why don't you sell your stuff to some other guy who has your problem?".
This happened often and in many areas of my life, but there was always someone reminding me that i had to go to school, get good grades and so on.
I just started thinking that, maybe, I was the one abnormal and that i just had to start thinkig more like a man and less like a kid.

Then, environment changed, no more breathing on the neck from parents, friends, ecc.
I started reading again about successful entrepreneures, including the two of MJ, and F*ck men, my thougt was not dumb back in days.

So here I am, I am creating my first real product, trying to put togheter a bad-a$$ team and trying to find a good investor for all this.

That sad, i thank you for reading and hope you smash it, whatever you are trying to accomplish.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Good morning everyone from Italy!

It took me about ten years, but finally, here i am too.
Since I was a kid I always had passion in fixing problems. I didn't have money, but i wanted to train and so i had to come up with some sort of simple and small machines that could help me do what i needed to! And I often thought "why don't you sell your stuff to some other guy who has your problem?".
This happened often and in many areas of my life, but there was always someone reminding me that i had to go to school, get good grades and so on.
I just started thinking that, maybe, I was the one abnormal and that i just had to start thinkig more like a man and less like a kid.

Then, environment changed, no more breathing on the neck from parents, friends, ecc.
I started reading again about successful entrepreneures, including the two of MJ, and f*ck men, my thougt was not dumb back in days.

So here I am, I am creating my first real product, trying to put togheter a bad-a$$ team and trying to find a good investor for all this.

That sad, i thank you for reading and hope you smash it, whatever you are trying to accomplish.
Great story. Yeah, you’re not abnormal, just not normal. Haha. But you’re normal in here.

Curious if you need a team and investors for the product? Can you do something simpler that you can sell sooner and use that revenue to grow?

MarcoLorenzi95

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 24, 2018
Italy
Great story. Yeah, you’re not abnormal, just not normal. Haha. But you’re normal in here.

Curious if you need a team and investors for the product? Can you do something simpler that you can sell sooner and use that revenue to grow?
Unfortunatly i don't think it can be possible. I wanna go online. The real problem is that, if i hit a certain number of people i will need to be able to provide them the best service possible and this will require a certain number of people and machinery.

From my perspective i'm confident i'll be able to find someone interested, but if anyone of you have advices i'm really opened to them.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome to the forum. You're in good company

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

dKot

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Oct 19, 2018
Ukraine
It's like you said, why don't I sell something to people who have the same problem. I think many of us have this mindset, but fail at discipline. To me, one of the million things Unscripted showed was my lack of Execution.

MarcoLorenzi95

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 24, 2018
Italy
It's like you said, why don't I sell something to people who have the same problem. I think many of us have this mindset, but fail at discipline. To me, one of the million things Unscripted showed was my lack of Execution.
yeah, i know what you mean and i had the same problem too. Now, every time i realize i'm not putting it in enough effort i kind of re-focus on my primary goal. Believe me, actions will follow.

MarcoLorenzi95

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Sep 24, 2018
Italy
Lying to yourself is very bad. Why sacrifice yourself and your feelings for something? Isn't your well-being the most important thing?
You are 100% right! But also going "against" your parents and your family can feel pretty bad, expecially when you are young. Once i left my home i started to realize i needed to invest MY time for MY future and no longer to please other people.

Areding

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
44%
Oct 12, 2018
Sometimes by deceiving ourselves we condemn ourselves to an unhappy life. Do not deceive yourself and force yourself to do what you do not want.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...