The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need to hire a programmer

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Petros

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
671%
Mar 26, 2019
Cincinnati OH
Hello,

I need to hire a programmer to build a bot/data scraper. I'm an engineer so I speak the language enough to explain to them what I want.

Any tips on where to hire someone to build this? I would also appreciate advice on choosing a programmer if anyone has any.

I did a search through the forum for older posts that might be related, but didn't find anything. If I missed one that you know of, feel free to point me to that post rather than replying here.

Thanks everyone.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rblitz

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 11, 2013
Germany
Hit me up with a description of what you want to parse. I've build a few crawlers in the past for my own use.
Maybe we can arrange something.

Petros

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
671%
Mar 26, 2019
Cincinnati OH
Hit me up with a description of what you want to parse. I've build a few crawlers in the past for my own use.
Maybe we can arrange something.
Thanks, I'll put something together and then reach out to you.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.