- Joined
- Oct 1, 2007
- Messages
- 130
Rep Bank
$295
$295
User Power: 2%
I've been able to sell things on ebay for 75-100% profit. I eventually want to be the one selling small bulk loads to other people. For example instead of buying 100 shirts and selling 100 to 100 people, I'll buy 1000 shirts and sell 100 shirts to 10 people.
The process is going slow because I only have several hundreds to spend, plus the time I get the item and the item gets sold. I'm sure I can speed things up if I have deeper pockets.
I'm only using online auction sites to sell the goods. I've not gotten any business license because I don't want to jump into this venture. I'll being doing this at my home.
Is it a smart idea to register a business for doing this and apply for a credit card to fund my first few buys?
Any tips will be appreciated.
Thanks.
The process is going slow because I only have several hundreds to spend, plus the time I get the item and the item gets sold. I'm sure I can speed things up if I have deeper pockets.
I'm only using online auction sites to sell the goods. I've not gotten any business license because I don't want to jump into this venture. I'll being doing this at my home.
Is it a smart idea to register a business for doing this and apply for a credit card to fund my first few buys?
Any tips will be appreciated.
Thanks.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
