The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Buying and selling Powersports for a profit?

Summit151

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 10, 2019
Hey guys and gals

I’m curious if anyone buys and sells stuff as a secondary income? I have bought and sold stuff in the past and made a little bit of money but it wasn’t on purpose just changed my mind on some quads I owned. I’m looking to start making some more money on the side and have a few questions. What’s the best way to find a deal? Certain websites?. How to know if it is a good deal? Obviously you can check other listings that are similar but who knows what they actually sell for. Any input of pointers would be much appreciated!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Scot

Salad Dressing Empire
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
472%
Jul 10, 2016
Florida

B_Mac

Redneck Oligarch
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
477%
Apr 10, 2017
Southwest Virginia
Isn’t this forum for help and opinions???

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That goes both ways. If you were a successful entrepreneur, and someone walked up to you one day and said show me how you became a successful entrepreneur, how would you react? That's basically what you just did.

Instead, try purposefully flipping some things, then come back and tell us what you did right and wrong and what you learned that could help others. People may then chime in naturally to offer you some advice.

If you haven't read the books, do that first. Then spend some time reading the forum and learning from it. Then try to help others. Then you will receive help.

To get you started, I do some flipping, and you can read my thread here. There are others about flipping that are worth checking out.

Royce2

y'all need jesus
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Dec 16, 2018
Washington State

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.