Hi guys and gals,
I launched a free eBook on my site a little more than a week ago, and have seen pretty poor results so far as far as my opt-in rate goes. I'm giving the book away in exchange for names and emails: Top Rated Coffee Makers – The Best Coffee Maker Reviews
I've had 684 unique visitors in this period, most of these visitors have come organically through search engines. I'd like to get at least a 1% conversion for starters, but considering I've only had one person actually fill out the form in this period, I'm doing much worse than this.
So if you have any actionable advice on how I could improve the opt-in rate, it would be greatly appreciated!
(I also have a form that appears at the end of posts)
Thanks in advance!
I launched a free eBook on my site a little more than a week ago, and have seen pretty poor results so far as far as my opt-in rate goes. I'm giving the book away in exchange for names and emails: Top Rated Coffee Makers – The Best Coffee Maker Reviews
I've had 684 unique visitors in this period, most of these visitors have come organically through search engines. I'd like to get at least a 1% conversion for starters, but considering I've only had one person actually fill out the form in this period, I'm doing much worse than this.
So if you have any actionable advice on how I could improve the opt-in rate, it would be greatly appreciated!
(I also have a form that appears at the end of posts)
Thanks in advance!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
