The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

GOLD! 9 'Slap-Your-Face' Lessons You Need to Learn from this Shark Tank Success Story

Chazmania

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Speedway Pass
May 23, 2013
USA
Awesome lessons thank you for posting them up.

Bertram

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Oct 25, 2015
Arizona and Maine
There is so much powerful wisdom in this post.

As for MFF introductions, and how disgustingly greedy and narrow-minded everyone sounds, I think true newbies like me are un!ikely to come out here to say their journey is all about the contribution of value, because that commitment to making a difference is usually the psychic income that locks us into the slowlane, most of all the people with heart.

And we need to be ignited by the truth that we can be demanding of ourselves in a different way completely. We need to feel the righteous belief that we can have great wealth somewhat in spite of doing the right thing. The introductory claim about money, money, money was a breakthrough for me because my people have either lived and died for the value of the work or lived to escape the pain of quiet desperation.

That legacy does include 4th generation laborers and farmers.

So claiming a wealth-first identity is a face slap to the stupid part of this heritage, that economic slavery is kinda noble and charming.

But I can't thank you enough for the amazing lessons, all nine.

I have introduced my daughter to the Unscripted philosophy and now she's on a very solid wealth legacy journey of her own and she's having a really great life!

Thank you for this sweating glass of ice water, MJ.

@MJ DeMarco.

Last edited:

eldelnacho

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 22, 2019
Thank you for the inspiring post.

Great to see results in this forum. Well deserved for @Likwid24.

ygtrhos

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Dec 27, 2016
Spectacular value in this thread. I am stunned.

@mj: if you had written a new book about this, I would buy it.

Anit999

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 10, 2018
Germany
9 "Slap-Your-Face" Lessons You Need to Learn from this Shark Tank Success Story...

View attachment 7164

On April 4th 2014, our very own Fastlaner @Likwid24 made an appearance on Shark Tank and wowed the panel of Sharks with his Paint Brush Cover (PBC) invention. His company received multiple offers to the point the Sharks were fighting over themselves to get a deal. In the end, the PBC team accepted a great offer by Lori Grenier.

In the coming months, you should expect to see The Paint Brush cover in most hardware stores. Not just here in America, but worldwide.

I have no doubt that this incredible story of entrepreneurial execution will also become a millionaire success story, probably sooner than later.

If you weren't aware, this amazing story of inventiveness started here at Fastlane way back on April 16th, 2011. It was then when Sal posted his idea and his vision on the INSIDER portion of our forum. Over the years, we have been fortunate enough to enjoy a front-row seat to his incredibly journey. After 3 years and some 32 pages of updates, there are some wonderful lessons we all can learn from @Likwid24 's process and the PBC's unfolding success story...

I've posted them here.
Thanks for this post MJ. You dont know me but you have been a great inspiration for me. I have really internalized your mindset from both books. I am still broke and dont own a business. However, I will definitely get to it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom