The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Need Fastlane Process Advice

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

MapsandMeanings

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 31, 2017
Florida
I read @MJ DeMarco book and get super motivated and then there's a day like today where I feel like I'm unsure of the process.

I have these really inspiring meetings with my wife and she is on board and then the steps in the process always get me.

Here's what I have going on. I sell on Amazon (have been since before I read the first book).

Last year I started an affiliate site (I know not CENTS), but that's just one aspect to it. The rest of the site can make CENTS with my own products (physical and digital).

The site has been slowing gaining momentum.

My challenge is the following:

1. E-Mail Lists - For the life of me cannot figure out how to get people to sign up for this. I know it's about an opt - in but I have no idea what to offer.
  2. Distribution Systems - I have a homegrown physical product and am now a dealer with a product that's based around the website concept. If I follow what the Trotman's did, do I try to get the physical product in stores? For the items where I am a dealer, do I make that available on my site and/or via a funnel?
Everything breaks down in my head but then I get here and feel like I don't know how to proceed and am in this chasm.

Any advice from the experts out there would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.