Dear Fastlane Member,
Are you looking for an opportunity to increase conversion rates & sales? If you are, my copy may be the crucial factor in boosting the results of your next campaign.
Who I am to make such a claim?
I’m a rookie copywriter who has dedicated every spare minute of his time over the past year to copywriting and marketing.
Here’s what I’ve done:
Now, I know what many people are going to say.
“Too much reading, not enough action!”
And I wholeheartedly agree. I’ve spent countless hours and a ton of energy absorbing and internalizing some of the greatest marketing knowledge of all time, but I have very little to show for it in terms of physical results (*cough* money).
So, this is my offer to you:
I will write up to 500 words of copy for you, in exchange for one genuine testimonial.
Why am I making this offer?
To be honest, I know I’m hugely undervaluing myself by doing this, but a part of me deep inside wants me to prove my own worth starting from the ground up. Second, I’m aligned with Gary Bencivenga’s beliefs on the importance of proof-element based marketing. In order for me to charge the rates I intend to, I need to prove that my advertising is effective. And no matter how I sell myself, people tend to believe what others say about someone over what someone says about himself.
However, I will not be accepting offers unconditionally. Here are the qualifications you must meet in order for me to consider accepting your request:
For anyone who meets the above criteria, please PM me with general information about what you need and I will give you a reply. If accepted, details can be discussed via Skype.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Warren Buffet said it’s good to learn from your mistakes, but it’s better to learn from other peoples’ mistakes. If you’re an entrepreneur who’s been stressed out from the size and pressure of your workload, avoid spending hours upon hours trying to write your own copy and delegate it to someone who has already put in the time and effort.
P.P.S. I believe the bare minimum of my value to be $1000, and that’s the upfront fee I will be charging after these initial projects are completed. So to the lucky few, you’re getting $1,000 worth of value in exchange for the favor of letting me prove my worth!
EDIT: All 5 spots have been booked!
If I didn't reply to you, it's because:
- No general information was provided
- Criteria was not met, or
- I felt I could not add value to your business
Thank you to everyone who took time to reply!
Are you looking for an opportunity to increase conversion rates & sales? If you are, my copy may be the crucial factor in boosting the results of your next campaign.
Who I am to make such a claim?
I’m a rookie copywriter who has dedicated every spare minute of his time over the past year to copywriting and marketing.
Here’s what I’ve done:
- I have completed the (now famous) Gary Halbert Challenge over the course of a few months (I read 1000s of pages of advertising classics and spend hours meticulously handwriting dozens of control ads).
- In order to learn more about the essence of what makes copywriting work, I've read up on classic salesmanship principles (eg. How I Raised Myself From Failure To Success Through Selling) and applied them when dealing with physical clients at my part-time jo.
- Still not satisfied, I signed up to be on the e-mail lists of: John Carlton, Dan Kennedy, Frank Kern, Eben Pagan, Mike Filsaime, Andy Jenkins, Joe Polish, Michael Fortin, Jon Benson, Ryan Deiss, Copyblogger, Agora Publishing, etc. to analyze how the top modern marketers are promoting their material on the Internet.
- And due to unhealthy perfectionism, I printed out every issue of Gary Bencivenga’s (considered to be the greatest copywriter) Marketing Bullets to memorize, and I signed up for Dan Kennedy’s (the world’s highest paid copywriter - fees up to $150,000 + royalties) GKIC gold membership.
Now, I know what many people are going to say.
“Too much reading, not enough action!”
And I wholeheartedly agree. I’ve spent countless hours and a ton of energy absorbing and internalizing some of the greatest marketing knowledge of all time, but I have very little to show for it in terms of physical results (*cough* money).
So, this is my offer to you:
I will write up to 500 words of copy for you, in exchange for one genuine testimonial.
Why am I making this offer?
To be honest, I know I’m hugely undervaluing myself by doing this, but a part of me deep inside wants me to prove my own worth starting from the ground up. Second, I’m aligned with Gary Bencivenga’s beliefs on the importance of proof-element based marketing. In order for me to charge the rates I intend to, I need to prove that my advertising is effective. And no matter how I sell myself, people tend to believe what others say about someone over what someone says about himself.
However, I will not be accepting offers unconditionally. Here are the qualifications you must meet in order for me to consider accepting your request:
- Must have been a forum member since 6/2014 or prior and/or $100+ in Rep Bank.
- Must already have a business and be selling something
- Preferably in the Self-Improvement, Wealth, or Dating industry, but this is flexible and I will take any project that interests me as I haven’t specialized yet.
For anyone who meets the above criteria, please PM me with general information about what you need and I will give you a reply. If accepted, details can be discussed via Skype.
Thanks for reading!
P.S. Warren Buffet said it’s good to learn from your mistakes, but it’s better to learn from other peoples’ mistakes. If you’re an entrepreneur who’s been stressed out from the size and pressure of your workload, avoid spending hours upon hours trying to write your own copy and delegate it to someone who has already put in the time and effort.
P.P.S. I believe the bare minimum of my value to be $1000, and that’s the upfront fee I will be charging after these initial projects are completed. So to the lucky few, you’re getting $1,000 worth of value in exchange for the favor of letting me prove my worth!
EDIT: All 5 spots have been booked!
If I didn't reply to you, it's because:
- No general information was provided
- Criteria was not met, or
- I felt I could not add value to your business
Thank you to everyone who took time to reply!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
