The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My ultimate FTE

Anything related to matters of the mind

Brian Suh

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
May 19, 2018
The FTE that will stick with me and will provide me the passion and fuel to succeed my goals.
Most people in this world are stupid fat and weak. Weak as In the inability to take action and caring what others think and not doing what’s right but what’s easy. This I believe is the root of all suffering (at least the majority). Weak people letting things happen. People settling for what is rather then what could be. It wasn’t until Rosa parks said ENOUGH that people started changing. Until then people let it happen. THAT is what I call weakness.

Anyways what does this mean? Majority of people are weak and will try to bring you down in subtle SUBTLE ways. I find poor people to be more violent, angry, petty, and malicious then rich people (self made). It’s because they are living in scarcity. That is the reason they are poor and act that way. I know this will trigger some people but I’m just speaking what I think is true.

My drive to be rich is to be around people tha value respect and time. People that value money over time, respect, and experience will do shady stuff that harms themselves and others for money. The reason I don’t like people in scarcity is their mindset will lead them to shady stuff. I can talk for hours about this but thought I’d share my thought

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ZF Lee

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
180%
Jul 27, 2016
Malaysia
Weak as In the inability to take action and caring what others think and not doing what’s right but what’s easy.
I understand what you are getting at...

But not all folks are like that!
Some are just happy enough to do regular jobs, be it being a doctor, engineer, or even a small-time burger fryer. A trade-off between what they are satisfied with, and doing the bigger things.

And remember that what is easy for some is not easy for others.
For instance, I can't play football like Messi. Even if I were to train up to be as good as him, he would already upgrade himself to be 100X better by then.

Best is to go with what you can improve on, and see if you can give hints to others to do the same.
No forcing.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.