The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Starting a web studio, should I go for my ultimate goal niche immediately?

miguelst

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 2, 2022
I'm starting my web studio this month, I've decided that my ultimate goal and dream would be to work in the high-end design industry, so building websites for high-end housing projects, automotive and lifestyle brands.

Now I'm working on my website copywriting and I can't seem to make up my mind, Do I go for the
  • "My Studio helps small companies..." OR
  • "My Studio is a boutique web agency for design brands..."
If I go for option 2 (my dream niche in the future) I'm just not sure if there will be clients that I will miss out on that feel like they don't fit my category. Also in the beginning, any business is welcome. I would some advice from you guys!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Patryk.

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
173%
Apr 21, 2022
Poland
"My studio" sounds very unprofessional. I hope you put there your company's name at least.
If you want to be the high-end too you need to have great skills in all parts of the design (copy, design and etc) - delegate it to get the best talents and just be the arbitrage who gives the jobs.
If you still want to do it on your own you can try running A/B tests to measure which things works better.
But the most important is: put yourself in the shoes of your customers and try to figure out what they want from you then start writing the copy and be more creative.

H1: We create place for your dreams
P: Let's help people find that place and keep them by inspiring them

I am not a native English speaker.

miguelst

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
95%
Oct 2, 2022
"My studio" sounds very unprofessional. I hope you put there your company's name at least.
Yes, I'm just making it a bit anonymous. Thanks for the feedback, my idea at this point is to learn copywriting (I already know web design), and try to grow the company so that one day I can move myself into a pure sales and strategy position and delegate design, development and copywriting.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.