The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Story Part 2 - Final Say/Message

Anything related to investing, including crypto

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
No I'm not, this is what I used to do before but not anymore because
1. I stopped enjoying it, and
2 . It's virtually impossible to make the same kind of money I did in 2021 given the current market state

I've moved on to bigger & better things. And it's funny & sad at the same time how you thought you could set me up, but instead got played & exposed yourself LOL. Shows your true character right there.

And it's pretty sad how negative & close-minded you are to believe that since I'm not in a position to offer coaching myself, me referring you to a person who I believe could help you with that if you were ACTUALLY serious and not a fking TROLL, is a scammer or would scam you - without first knowing who he is, nor doing any research on him yourself. The guy is worth mid 8figs+ by now I'm sure, and has nothing to gain by scamming you for a a mere $75/m membership which has changed many people's lives. He doesn't need or care about your money, he just genuinely wants to help as many people as he can and if you don't want to sign up to his or other similar programs, he can care less and it's your loss. He has almost nothing to gain from you joining than the value you can gain by joining.

I also have absolutely nothing to gain by sharing his membership & socials with you, he doesn't even know who I am. All this shows is that with that kind of mindset, you'll prob never achieve or amount anything great in life.
You can't use someone else's pen to write your story.

I'm gonna stop posting, I'm just wasting my time.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
Who’s the guru? I may have worked for them with my first agency, I worked for a lot of the big hitters in finance back then
His name is CJ Johnson and his investing/finance membership is called Wealth Squad. You can find him on twitter @CJ_Johnson17th

Jrjohnny

Gold Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
May 18, 2023
His name is CJ Johnson and his investing/finance membership is called Wealth Squad. You can find him on twitter @CJ_Johnson17th
The professional football player?

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
The professional football player?
Nope, I don't follow football so I wouldn't know. He also just wrote today he used to be in the military as well many years ago and what he's learned from that. Just look up his twitter handle lol

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Let's take a look at this guy's business system and product.

He has a following on Twitter of 243,000 followers. His product basically a community to which he charges $75 dollars per month right?

It looks like it took him 5 years to build his community.

With an audience of that size at that price point that's recurring, is no wonder why he's a millionaire.

There you go, just did the observe modeling principle.

He's looks like he's got some heavy hitters who follow him to.

Let's take a look Robs stuff.

His Instagram profile is his business system 164,000 followers. Plus mailing list. His product is his coaching. He can charge in the thousands per student for coaching. He now has access to the Law of Effection.

Let's take a look at MJs:

1. His mail list
2. His social media following.
3. The forum.
4. His website.
5. Social media content pieces.

His products are books and GoalSumo.com.

Last edited:

23Infinity

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Jan 4, 2019
Canada
Just adding my 2 cents that even the big "investing" gurus don't make their initial pile of cash from "investing" at all. Kevin O Leary (who I guess the average consumer conflates with being a good investor) made his first big bucks from selling a software company. The dude is still making money from selling his brand (apparently shilling for FTX got him $15 mil). Other big name Wall St. money managers make most of their wealth from their guaranteed 2% cut on Assets Under Management. I bet even Peter Schiff the big gold guy makes most of his wealth from selling gold or trading fees via his firm than the money he made from the actual appreciation of the gold price.

Investing in crypto without having a separate source of income/cashflow is basically just pure speculation/borderline gambling. And I'm not anti-crypto at all, I have a good % of my NW in crypto, sure I'm down a bit in this latest bear market, but it doesn't matter to me since it was never my primary income source nor did I need to sell even in the worst of the market in late 2022. Also know a guy who made it into an 8 figure NW from investing in ETH when it was around $10 (put all of his cash from his 9-5 job into it) - but again, these types of guys just bet big and got lucky. He had an equal chance of being broke if he had invested in the wrong place.

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
Let's take a look at this guy's business system and product.

He has a following on Twitter of 243,000 followers. His product basically a community to which he charges $75 dollars per month right?

It looks like it took him 5 years to build his community.

With an audience of that size at that price point that's recurring, is no wonder why he's a millionaire.

There you go, just did the observe modeling principle.

He's looks like he's got some heavy hitters who follow him to.

Let's take a look Robs stuff.

His Instagram profile is his business system 164,000 followers. Plus mailing list. His product is his coaching. He can charge in the thousands per student for coaching. He now has access to the Law of Effection.

Let's take a look at MJs:

1. His mail list
2. His social media following.
3. The forum.
4. His website.
5. Social media content pieces.

His products are books and GoalSumo.com.
Unless you joined the membership, you don't know how many members are there and how much that's bringing him monthly. Also I remember he used to charge like $10/m for it originally like 4 years ago, so not everyone in the group pays the full $75/m price. My guess it's less than 1k people, but either way it probs brings him low 7figs/year profit - but if you look at how much his net worth increased since 2016, his membership only makes up a fraction of it.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
634%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Oh yeah, @Johnny boy for sure doesn’t care about providing value, when some Karen gives him an attitude he just charges her card for the year and then uses her contract as toilet paper.

I’m also in it for the money. Providing value is merely a tool, but ultimately making money is what counts.

But… @Johnny boy is learning to be more politically correct, because now that he plans to get others to build franchises for him, he fears for his reputation!

If you are seeking for someone who just cares about providing value, and not about money, that’s my alter ego, @BizyDad (who is right now contemplating the injustice that a youngster made $10M in 1 year while providing ZERO value)

lol wut

IceCreamKid

With Great Power Comes Great Electricity Bill
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
2,186%
Jun 8, 2010
California
@DeNero I didn't bother reading through this thread, but I saw your original thread where you posted some pics of text messages between you and your crypto buddies. One of those guys named Ian Du scammed me for $5k a few years back. I didn't bother trying to get my money back because who has time for that stuff, but yea...sketchy people.

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
@DeNero I didn't bother reading through this thread, but I saw your original thread where you posted some pics of text messages between you and your crypto buddies. One of those guys named Ian Du scammed me for $5k a few years back. I didn't bother trying to get my money back because who has time for that stuff, but yea...sketchy people.
Wow really? How exactly did that happen?

Also he wasn't/isn't really my "friend", just someone I connected with on twitter at the time. Seems like a very genuine dude. Would have never thought he would scam anyone.

Xeon

All Cars Kneel Before Pagani.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
190%
Sep 3, 2017
Singapore
Should have at least cashed out 20% of that $10m or so, and you can use those $$$ to build a cash-operated laundromat + vending machine empire and have $$$ rolling in daily without much work. Think about that! Let that sink in.

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
Should have at least cashed out 20% of that $10m or so, and you can use those $$$ to build a cash-operated laundromat + vending machine empire and have $$$ rolling in daily without much work. Think about that! Let that sink in.
I agree, but as I also mentioned - liquidity on this project was TERRIBLE. If I sold 2m right away or even within 2 hours, it would have prob instantly crushed the chart/project and caused a lot of panic selling.

That's why the best thing to do in this particular case was to "slowly" sell 5-6 fig amounts on the way up. Cuz 1 huge sell would have likely destroyed a healthy looking chart. But I at the time I hated selling large amounts and didn't want to sell my "precious" tokens until at least a 700-800m MC lol, which is very dumb looking back.

I also had a friend at the time who had like 600-700k worth of this project from a $200-300 investment, and I would have felt bad if my huge sell in that moment would have ruined the entire project and crushed his portfolio too; especially when there was a pretty good chance for us both to 1.5-2x our amounts if the other big investors remained patient and didn't start selling large amounts.

But honestly, for both that project (mononoke) and my original winner (safemars) - looking back, the BIGGEST mistake I made wasn't not selling at their peak MC; but rather it was not originally spending 50-100% more money (equavalent to $200-300 for safemars and 1-2k for mononoke) to get more tokens on the 1st day I bought them when they were dirt cheap. Had I done that, I would have hit my main targets well before the day of the screenshots, and would have timed the top nearly perfectly.

The only reason I didn't is because many times, investing into these kinds of projects that early was very risky, meaning it could be a scam or die within a few hours, thus losing all your money. That's why I was a bit more hesitant initially (particularly with safemars given the way he conducted the private sale, which was super sketch lol), but I should have just taken a bigger risk and put in like 2x more into it, because I had a gut feeling that if it WAS legit, it would take off like a rocket and go on a huge run like safemoon did, and was right about that.

Also, my other huge mistake was STUPIDLY selling a legit NFT project a few days after investing like $200-300 in it, for a fking $100 loss, in order to buy a complete shitcoin that barely did anything, because at the time it felt kinda dead with nothing going on and an inactive community. But out of nowhere it magically resurrected from the dead (I had no idea about it at the time, otherwise I may have bought back in), and a month later went on to reach a whooping 1b MC at its peak. Had I kept those tokens initially and haven't gotten impatient, (and knowing me + my strategy at the time of holding long-term and waiting for a project to hit 700-800m before cashing out really large amounts, I for SURE would have been patient all the way through), I would have cashed out at least 5m from it (after all the tax + conversion fees), and that would have changed the whole course of my journey as well.

Anyways, it is what it is and in the past now. Lots of lessons learned for me the hard way, but I'll just look at the positives and use that experience to help me make better decisions in the future.

Last edited:

Raoul Duke

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
323%
Feb 26, 2016
c9gk53b.gif

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
Unless you joined the membership, you don't know how many members are there and how much that's bringing him monthly. Also I remember he used to charge like $10/m for it originally like 4 years ago, so not everyone in the group pays the full $75/m price. My guess it's less than 1k people, but either way it probs brings him low 7figs/year profit - but if you look at how much his net worth increased since 2016, his membership only makes up a fraction of it.
Out of the 243,000 in order to reach a minimum of $83,000 dollars per month for profit mark you need to have at least this number of members 1,106 members.

Here's the point I was trying to come across, you can't use someone else's pen to write your story or your journey. The same applies to me, man.

I mentioned two other people as examples because of their levels, but I can't use their pens to write my own story. It was just to illustrate how hard the process is and how it's not as easy as a walk in the park following the yellow brick road to millions within a year.

If you love this man's success and want to replicate it, just observe his model and do something similar.

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
Out of the 243,000 in order to reach a minimum of $83,000 dollars per month for profit mark you need to have at least this number of members 1,106 members.

Here's the point I was trying to come across, you can't use someone else's pen to write your story or your journey. The same applies to me, man.

I mentioned two other people as examples because of their levels, but I can't use their pens to write my own story. It was just to illustrate how hard the process is and how it's not as easy as a walk in the park following the yellow brick road to millions within a year.

If you love this man's success and want to replicate it, just observe his model and do something similar.
I never said I wanted to replicate his story or copy his path/business model (though I might do something similar down the line) - I just simply recommended him to someone who asked me who this investing expert was that I talked about originally, to which Jon didn't take seriously - that's all.

ZackerySprague

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 26, 2021
Fort Worth, Texas
I never said I wanted to replicate his story or copy his path/business model (though I might do something similar down the line) - I just simply recommended him to someone who asked me who this investing expert was that I talked about originally, to which Jon didn't take seriously - that's all.
I don't even know what we are talking about at this point, sorry my brain is a bit everywhere. Good luck.

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
I don’t actually know the guy, first time I heard about him actually. But, I will say that being an influencer isn’t easy… I would not do it just for the sake of doing it. It’s very hard and very stressful work, always thinking about what to say, where to film yourself, how to film yourself, preparing to post, posting stuff, interacting with comments etc.

So the idea that someone would do this just to help people, without regard for money is ludicrous imo.

DeNero

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Oct 6, 2023
I don’t actually know the guy, first time I heard about him actually. But, I will say that being an influencer isn’t easy… I would not do it just for the sake of doing it. It’s very hard and very stressful work, always thinking about what to say, where to film yourself, how to film yourself, preparing to post, posting stuff, interacting with comments etc.

So the idea that someone would do this just to help people, without regard for money is ludicrous imo.
Didn't say it was easy but I believe having a personal brand nowadays is very important and gives you a huge edge in business. I heard this quote once and it still stuck with me to this day:

"Nowadays it's not just about WHAT you know and WHO you know - it's also about who knows YOU"

His personal brand, aside from his membership, can get him amazing introductions, connections, and business opportunities with high level people, that he otherwise wouldn't have gotten if he didn't decide to go for that. That's also why I decided to focus more on building my own personal brand on social media as well.

He shares a lot of free value on his twitter, and also has very affordable ebooks people can join if they want even more advanced info but can't afford the membership (which sounds crazy because most could pay it all off and more with 1 good play that he shares from that private community).

Obviously he wouldn't be doing this for free because he deserves to be rewarded for putting in a lot of time & effort into this much like a regular business, and it's actually in people's best interest to pay him that kind of money every month, because if it WAS free they prob wouldn't take it as seriously. So it's a win-win for everyone.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...