The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Service Buissness Ideas

Idea threads

Paban2004

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 16, 2020
India
Hello Everyone,
While doing my regular Freelance job, idea came to my mind. I am thinking of starting a service Buissness. In this Buissness I want to help small Buissness to grow.
I will do the Advertising of that Buissness in various online source like Facebook, Instagram and also Google.
If I start this then the small business will also get a profit and me too can get. Please let me know your feedback and the challenges which I may have to face.

Thank you...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Enki

on-ramp
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
291%
Jun 18, 2013
Cleveland, Oh USA
Hello Everyone,
While doing my regular Freelance job, idea came to my mind. I am thinking of starting a service Buissness. In this Buissness I want to help small Buissness to grow.
I will do the Advertising of that Buissness in various online source like Facebook, Instagram and also Google.
If I start this then the small business will also get a profit and me too can get. Please let me know your feedback and the challenges which I may have to face.

Thank you...

Nice too meet you.

It seems your business challenge is going to be introducing yourself. If you can't take the time to introduce yourself, read a few posts here, let alone read the books this forum is centered around. It's highly doubtful your going to provide a valuable service that businesses will be willing to part ways with $$$ for.

There is actually great actionable advice that you could apply right away on this forum. If you took the time to read and use the search function.

On a different note,
I've been consulting businesses for about 5 years now. I've become a master of direct marketing. My direct mail surpasses response rates far higher than anything I have ever heard of or seen. I never even thought to charge for these services. The reason being is I knew I didn't have the products, funnels, conversion, or retention systems in place to make a business. After studying these businesses inside out and setting up killer acquisition channels for free for these businesses, I can now plug at play my products and services into business models I know work.

Idea is less than 1% of the equation. People have bad Ideas and go on to make millions, people have good ideas and die poor.

People + Systems + Products = business

Knowing nothing of the other 99% of your equation I almost certainly wasted too much of my time replying to you.

Focus on the other 99% before you think about launching an Idea. Start with yourself (People), learn to provide value.

Good Luck.

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
Your challenge will be your competition. And even in India alone, there are a huge number of digital marketing agencies.

Doable? Absolutely.

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Oct 20, 2012
No, please sir.

We don't need another "me too" agency. PLEASE.

Having said that, I'm starting one as well. :D But I'm planning on niching down and only serving a very tight niche audience like midgets between 35 and 45 inches.

Maybe you do something like that it might work out for you. Good luck.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.