The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I need a virtual phone number to call clients for my service, but I don't have a credit card.

Anything considered a "hustle" and not necessarily a CENTS-based Fastlane

Ayush6543

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 2, 2021
Hi there,

As you know after reading the title, I don't have a credit card, but I want a virtual phone number in the US. I checked out a lot of websites, like phone.com and dialpad.com, but all of them require a credit card to use their service.

Do you know any companies that accept PayPal or debit cards to get virtual phone numbers?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
Grasshopper, open phone

Black_Dragon43

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Apr 28, 2017
‍☠️ Eastern Europe
Hi there,

As you know after reading the title, I don't have a credit card, but I want a virtual phone number in the US. I checked out a lot of websites, like phone.com and dialpad.com, but all of them require a credit card to use their service.

Do you know any companies that accept PayPal or debit cards to get virtual phone numbers?
Yes, try getting a Skype Number + subscription. You can then have a US number, or a UK mumber or whatever other number you want. People can call you on it, if you have Skype on your phone, it will ring there. And you can also call whatever countries your subscription allows you to for however many minutes.

Happyheart

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Dec 11, 2020
Hi there,

I use incoming numbers from Localphone.com. It works worldwide via paypal for example and costs almost nothing.

Johnny boy

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
632%
May 9, 2017
Washington State
Basically no virtual phone service will require you to use a credit card instead of a debit card.

You either don’t understand the difference between a debit and credit card.

Or you haven’t looked up any virtual phone services and have tried to signup.

Both of which are either incredibly sad or incredibly lazy.

NGMI

Ayush6543

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Sep 2, 2021
Basically no virtual phone service will require you to use a credit card instead of a debit card.

You either don’t understand the difference between a debit and credit card.

Or you haven’t looked up any virtual phone services and have tried to signup.

Both of which are either incredibly sad or incredibly lazy.

NGMI
I am 17 and I live in India. My parents don't have any credit card, and I signed up on multiple websites only to know that they only accept debit card or credit card which has automatic payments turned or I have to go through a verification process that requires a passport.
But I will figure out a way.

savefox

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Jun 15, 2022
Congrats! Waiting for your call bud

Vigilante

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
596%
Oct 31, 2011
Gulf Coast
I use Unitel Voice and absolutely love the company. Starts at $9.99/mo.

Best part of them is they record professional greetings for you at no charge.

User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 12, 2023
I am 17 and I live in India. My parents don't have any credit card, and I signed up on multiple websites only to know that they only accept debit card or credit card which has automatic payments turned or I have to go through a verification process that requires a passport.
But I will figure out a way.
Onoff application

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.