The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My second time being pronounced dead.

Anything related to matters of the mind

IGP

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Aug 24, 2015
Roustabout Foreman / Pipe Welder / Pipe Fitter / Equipment Operator / Hot Shot Driver / Site Developer for well sites producing natural gas and crude oil.

I wear one hat for many trades while working for this outfit. I am expected to start, and finish well site projects with a crew of 2-3 men under me, therefore I do whatever I need to in order to get things done.

Once the drilling rig has moved off site, we begin building.

(And before anyone says anything, I am certified in all the trades I listed, have my CDL, and am required to regularly attend and pass OSHA training seminars. Not just some fly by night handyman!)

Okay, good. So in your day to day activities do you see any recurring problems?

Is there something with pipe fitting or pipe welding that you wish you could change?
Is there a better way start, plan, schedule, execute or wrap up your project?

If there was ONE thing you could change about how you do your job what would it be?

You probably know where I am going with this, but appease me.

Being an "expert" in something gives you a leg up to see what's missing or can be improved. You don't need to become a copywriter or sling shit on Craigslist to generate wealth.

You just need to find a pain point and provide a solution. (especially in a BIG business like oil/crude).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Andyc2288

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Nov 30, 2015
i dont understand why you quit your job when you have a wife and child

Not very responsible imo

Work on your business after work and leave it when it pays the bills and then some

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.