- Joined
- Aug 24, 2015
- Messages
- 504
Rep Bank
$1,930
$1,930
User Power: 276%
Roustabout Foreman / Pipe Welder / Pipe Fitter / Equipment Operator / Hot Shot Driver / Site Developer for well sites producing natural gas and crude oil.
I wear one hat for many trades while working for this outfit. I am expected to start, and finish well site projects with a crew of 2-3 men under me, therefore I do whatever I need to in order to get things done.
Once the drilling rig has moved off site, we begin building.
(And before anyone says anything, I am certified in all the trades I listed, have my CDL, and am required to regularly attend and pass OSHA training seminars. Not just some fly by night handyman!)
Okay, good. So in your day to day activities do you see any recurring problems?
Is there something with pipe fitting or pipe welding that you wish you could change?
Is there a better way start, plan, schedule, execute or wrap up your project?
If there was ONE thing you could change about how you do your job what would it be?
You probably know where I am going with this, but appease me.
Being an "expert" in something gives you a leg up to see what's missing or can be improved. You don't need to become a copywriter or sling shit on Craigslist to generate wealth.
You just need to find a pain point and provide a solution. (especially in a BIG business like oil/crude).
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
