Alex Rend
New Contributor
Finally I became bold to start this progress thread, where I will put my notes on building consulting business for dentists from the scratch.
It's took me a long time before I finally decided to bring it on. Probably because I'm afraid to be reputed like a some chatterbox who just talks, but don't do. That's because of my chronic laziness and fear that it'll ends like my past business ventures.
You will find my introduction and piece of story here: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/introductions-networking/47978-hello-paris-stucked-my-life.html. Shortly: 24 yrs old, 0 of income and year of free time - if I can't build some good stream of income, I'll back to my work as a dentist and will put my hands in mouthes of people (and I HATE it).
So let's begin...
So why coaching/consulting business for dentists? There are some reasons:
- I'm a dentist (by my diploma), so I know things about dentistry, have same vocabulary and know how it's functioning.
- I have some understanding of problems, needs and mindset of dentists in my countries (I will start business for 2 countries in eastern Europe, because I know these languages well)
- I have a success models, who I can copy - the best students of Dan Kennedy who do same thing and make millions of money yearly.
- In my countries nobody does well in that niche. There are only some MBA-suit-guys who sells "workshop" and just talks "me-me-me, I'm the best, I have degree in e-mail marketing, SEO, SMM, SMBSHBVJS and million other things". So having a powerful weapons in my arsenal like DK and other things that we have at TV will make a difference.
I've got everything I cound find from Dan Kennedy, Eben Pagan, Frank Kern and other gutus. And now I have a lot of material, now I'm really overwhelmed with all of this information. So this thread is my attempt to bring some fresh eyes on my actions - I know that there are many people with a good experience in consulting, so somebody can put a good advice here and notice things I doing wrong. And maybe I find someone who wants to do same (some mastermind) or inspire somebody with my results (I hope so).
After 3 months of doing nothing but studying I'm really overwhelmed. So now I decided to focus on one course as a foundation for attracting clients (Perry Marshall's Consulting Accelerator Blueprint) and finally do things wrong, but DO!
Maybe Perry isn't a good choice. In this course it's mostly PPC consultants, not a coaching model like DK, but it's only thing with step-by-step plan for attracting clients, and this is thing that I need. And I can sold not only PPC.
My action plan:
- take some actions with Perry Marshall's course
- going through Adwords Bootcamp from Perry. It's fast lead-generation, that I can do for my future clients, fast results that I can provide for them. And I'm really a zero in PPC-things.
- write front-end report for dentists and put it for opt-in
- advertise this opt-in page with FB ads (good targeting)
- after opt-in trying to sell first step of coaching - silver mastermind for 97$/month (or free coaching session with selling high-end coaching, 1000$/month, didn't decide yet what is better).
I will try to put some notes here every 1-3 days, so I'll take over my procrastination
If you have some comments or advices for this, I will highly appreciate it.
And wish me a luck
It's took me a long time before I finally decided to bring it on. Probably because I'm afraid to be reputed like a some chatterbox who just talks, but don't do. That's because of my chronic laziness and fear that it'll ends like my past business ventures.
You will find my introduction and piece of story here: https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/introductions-networking/47978-hello-paris-stucked-my-life.html. Shortly: 24 yrs old, 0 of income and year of free time - if I can't build some good stream of income, I'll back to my work as a dentist and will put my hands in mouthes of people (and I HATE it).
So let's begin...
So why coaching/consulting business for dentists? There are some reasons:
- I'm a dentist (by my diploma), so I know things about dentistry, have same vocabulary and know how it's functioning.
- I have some understanding of problems, needs and mindset of dentists in my countries (I will start business for 2 countries in eastern Europe, because I know these languages well)
- I have a success models, who I can copy - the best students of Dan Kennedy who do same thing and make millions of money yearly.
- In my countries nobody does well in that niche. There are only some MBA-suit-guys who sells "workshop" and just talks "me-me-me, I'm the best, I have degree in e-mail marketing, SEO, SMM, SMBSHBVJS and million other things". So having a powerful weapons in my arsenal like DK and other things that we have at TV will make a difference.
I've got everything I cound find from Dan Kennedy, Eben Pagan, Frank Kern and other gutus. And now I have a lot of material, now I'm really overwhelmed with all of this information. So this thread is my attempt to bring some fresh eyes on my actions - I know that there are many people with a good experience in consulting, so somebody can put a good advice here and notice things I doing wrong. And maybe I find someone who wants to do same (some mastermind) or inspire somebody with my results (I hope so).
After 3 months of doing nothing but studying I'm really overwhelmed. So now I decided to focus on one course as a foundation for attracting clients (Perry Marshall's Consulting Accelerator Blueprint) and finally do things wrong, but DO!
Maybe Perry isn't a good choice. In this course it's mostly PPC consultants, not a coaching model like DK, but it's only thing with step-by-step plan for attracting clients, and this is thing that I need. And I can sold not only PPC.
My action plan:
- take some actions with Perry Marshall's course
- going through Adwords Bootcamp from Perry. It's fast lead-generation, that I can do for my future clients, fast results that I can provide for them. And I'm really a zero in PPC-things.
- write front-end report for dentists and put it for opt-in
- advertise this opt-in page with FB ads (good targeting)
- after opt-in trying to sell first step of coaching - silver mastermind for 97$/month (or free coaching session with selling high-end coaching, 1000$/month, didn't decide yet what is better).
I will try to put some notes here every 1-3 days, so I'll take over my procrastination
If you have some comments or advices for this, I will highly appreciate it.
And wish me a luck
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited by a moderator:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
