The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My participation and the challenges

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I am vacationing in Santa Barbara until August 1st so my participation here in the next few days will be a bit limited.

If spam or "Ron Paul for president's" threads appear, it may take me a a few hours to remove them since I am only logging onto the computer 2x per day.

Next week I will start adding some cool features as well as hire someone to redo the design.

Also the challenge in this forum will be getting it off the ground. I do not have the marketing machine of the Rich Dad organization. I do intend to spend some $$ in marketing and have some sigs going on in other active forums I participate in. I'm thinking about advertising in exotic car forums as the constituency there consists of high-level achievers and people striving to achieve.

Right now this place has grown due to the kind words and word-of-mouth from the charter members - I thank you for that. I hope we can continue to grow while I create the marketing strategy to bring in new participants that have the caliber and experience to add value to the conversations, in addition to those enthusiastic to learn.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

andviv

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Jul 27, 2007
Washington DC
add a moderator?

MJ why don't you name a couple of moderators that can help with the Ban button? I'm sure a couple of the members will be happy to help. We don't want the same proliferation of spam, that's why we are here.

• Admin

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
MJ why don't you name a couple of moderators that can help with the Ban button? I'm sure a couple of the members will be happy to help. We don't want the same proliferation of spam, that's why we are here.

Yea I definitely will do that once this place grows and I figure out the regulars -- the moderation panel allows for full editing, banning, warnings -- great stuff!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.