I noticed a flair in your writing too..FYI.
Thanks, I will work on this.
I'm A.D.D. and it sounds like maybe you are to ? Or A.D.H.D. ?
I think there's a good possibility. For example, I start off with a list of what to do. Then I start, and after 5 minutes, I skip off on a tangent and one thing leads to another. At the end of the day, I've achieved nothing on my list. Also, when people are talking to me, sometimes, I'm miles ahead thinking about the next 10 questions I need to ask them, without fully paying attention to the answer they're giving me currently.
It's something I don't know much about though. I'm reluctant to 'label' myself with something else, but it does seem to be restrictive.
You'll hear this a lot too...Do Something. Just try something. Follow through. I've done this many times this past 2 yrs and it's ALL been good even though 99% have 'failed'.
I need to do this!
I do something nice for someone every chance I get. It's amazing.
I've started this also, admittedly not every day per say. Something I want to focus more on....
Thanks for all your tips.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
