I've spent months creating this product. To simplify it - it is essentially a custom planner with introductory pages and an embossed logo on the front.
I am freaked out because I just ordered 1500pcs and after checking on my manufacturer's site I just saw that they posted it with an MOQ of 500. It has my logo on the front and everything... but how can I stop people from distributing it as if it's their own?
I asked them to take it down, but it is too late over there for a prompt reply.
Is there a way to protect myself here? I don't have copyright or anything... just proof that I created it and did all of the work. I'm very worried right now.
I am freaked out because I just ordered 1500pcs and after checking on my manufacturer's site I just saw that they posted it with an MOQ of 500. It has my logo on the front and everything... but how can I stop people from distributing it as if it's their own?
I asked them to take it down, but it is too late over there for a prompt reply.
Is there a way to protect myself here? I don't have copyright or anything... just proof that I created it and did all of the work. I'm very worried right now.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
