DarrenW
New Contributor
After a few days of no response, the manufacturer finally got back to me...
I was able to talk them down on the price. And now, instead of $1.99/unit, it is now $1.88. Not a big difference, but I'll take it.
I've also asked the manufacturer @OldFaithful question from before, "How many parts can be produced from the large mold before it will need to be replaced?"
Here was their answer:
"For silicone parts, one production procedure is estimated to produce around 15pcs or maybe more. It will be knew after mold making finished."
Not a definite answer, but it seems to me like a single-cavity mold. I could be wrong. Thoughts?
But despite whatever it is, I think I'm ready to pull the trigger and place the order. We got all the details down and they seem to understand exactly what I want.
I will be asking for their PayPal info in my next email.
Will keep this updated!
I was able to talk them down on the price. And now, instead of $1.99/unit, it is now $1.88. Not a big difference, but I'll take it.
I've also asked the manufacturer @OldFaithful question from before, "How many parts can be produced from the large mold before it will need to be replaced?"
Here was their answer:
"For silicone parts, one production procedure is estimated to produce around 15pcs or maybe more. It will be knew after mold making finished."
Not a definite answer, but it seems to me like a single-cavity mold. I could be wrong. Thoughts?
But despite whatever it is, I think I'm ready to pull the trigger and place the order. We got all the details down and they seem to understand exactly what I want.
I will be asking for their PayPal info in my next email.
Will keep this updated!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
