- Joined
- Apr 11, 2019
- Messages
- 25
Rep Bank
$85
$85
User Power: 36%
Story so far:
Debt/Liabilities Situation:
$36000 Total Debt
$2200 Minimum Monthly Bills, Unavoidable
Revenue as of now: $0
Debt was accumulated over the last 10 years. A combination of poor Credit Card & loan management, wrong choice in terms of financial investments, business (on & off over the years) & career decisions (joining the wrong companies again and again - either out of ignorance or lack of any other opportunities).
Work Background:
Quit my Job December end last year due to a combination of frustration, mounting debts, lack of recognition/growth opportunities, politics, personal setbacks etc.
Had about enough funds in the bank account to last till end of may 2019
Full time into self employment/entrepreneurship mode since Jan 2019.
All projects tried since then have failed, 24 in total. Some failed in the execution stage, others were discarded due to non-viability during the planning stage itself.
I don't have any partner or coworker etc. I work by myself.
Current status:
I now only have enough bank balance to get me through May. The banks starts auto-debiting EMI's from my Bank account the 1st of every month. So I have got to do something this month.
This is also the motivation for starting this thread. This being the most crucial month - I need to give my best. And daily accountability by documenting my journey in this thread would be a good check.
Goals:
First goal is to start generating enough revenue to pay the minimum due monthly bills. ($2200)
Secondary goal is to pay off the entire 36k debt/loans/credit card outstanding.
Ultimate goal is to generate enough funds to develop a couple of App ideas that I have.
The Plan:
Based on the lessons learned from the 24 failed projects mentioned above, I have shortlisted 3 new projects. Without going into much detail, two are offers from a well known affiliate network, whereas the last one is again an offer to promote another very well known website - who have their own affiliate program in place.
3 is a good number. I gives good focus, while also allowing me to not to put all my eggs in one basket.
So far, May results have been as follows:
1st May: Drew up this plan listed above
2nd May (Today): Started working on one of the affiliate offer by setting up the website.
Happy to have found this forum at just the right time, really needed something like this.
Good luck everyone.
Debt/Liabilities Situation:
$36000 Total Debt
$2200 Minimum Monthly Bills, Unavoidable
Revenue as of now: $0
Debt was accumulated over the last 10 years. A combination of poor Credit Card & loan management, wrong choice in terms of financial investments, business (on & off over the years) & career decisions (joining the wrong companies again and again - either out of ignorance or lack of any other opportunities).
Work Background:
Quit my Job December end last year due to a combination of frustration, mounting debts, lack of recognition/growth opportunities, politics, personal setbacks etc.
Had about enough funds in the bank account to last till end of may 2019
Full time into self employment/entrepreneurship mode since Jan 2019.
All projects tried since then have failed, 24 in total. Some failed in the execution stage, others were discarded due to non-viability during the planning stage itself.
I don't have any partner or coworker etc. I work by myself.
Current status:
I now only have enough bank balance to get me through May. The banks starts auto-debiting EMI's from my Bank account the 1st of every month. So I have got to do something this month.
This is also the motivation for starting this thread. This being the most crucial month - I need to give my best. And daily accountability by documenting my journey in this thread would be a good check.
Goals:
First goal is to start generating enough revenue to pay the minimum due monthly bills. ($2200)
Secondary goal is to pay off the entire 36k debt/loans/credit card outstanding.
Ultimate goal is to generate enough funds to develop a couple of App ideas that I have.
The Plan:
Based on the lessons learned from the 24 failed projects mentioned above, I have shortlisted 3 new projects. Without going into much detail, two are offers from a well known affiliate network, whereas the last one is again an offer to promote another very well known website - who have their own affiliate program in place.
3 is a good number. I gives good focus, while also allowing me to not to put all my eggs in one basket.
So far, May results have been as follows:
1st May: Drew up this plan listed above
2nd May (Today): Started working on one of the affiliate offer by setting up the website.
Happy to have found this forum at just the right time, really needed something like this.
Good luck everyone.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
