The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Journey to beat 36K Debt/Liabilities + $2200 Monthly Bills.

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Charnell

Block me if you're a quack
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
276%
Oct 12, 2014
Kansas City
The good part is that I can target worldwide, which means with more volume I can afford to pay lower per click and still generate decent traffic to the landing pages.
Is that quality traffic or vanity traffic?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

prady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Apr 11, 2019
Is that quality traffic or vanity traffic?

That's a good question.

I am assuming that by vanity traffic, you mean visitors from non-converting countries - with the primary reason for the same being cost?

Well for this particular campaign, that shouldn't be an issue as the offer is very low cost to begin with - even after considering the paying capacity of say, developing countries in Africa or Asia.

They already have a lot of buyers from such countries.

prady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Apr 11, 2019
Just don't forget to also be fair with those who you owe money to.

Those debts are also your responsibility. At least negotiate the payments, I'm sure you can workout a plan with them.

Definitely. This debt situation is not new to me, I have accumulated this over past 10 years. There were financially crunch situation during those years also, but I never refused to pay back the amount due.

I have been paying the monthly EMI's & payments to these banks regularly through my salary, with only a handful of late payments about 3-4 years ago - that too due to lack of funds & not intention.

This time also I intend to pay them back all of the money owed. I appreciate the funds given to me as loans or credit card limits - even though it ended up costing me a lot more in terms money & time.

prady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Apr 11, 2019
So today I setup the campaign on the following additional networks:
  • Bing/Microsoft Ads
  • Quora Ads

jcvlds

JC
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
112%
Jul 9, 2016
Mexico > Texas > Florida
Nice consistency. Keep it up.

How are you structuring your campaigns and how are you sending out your marketing message?

What ways have you found to speak to a specific group of people (through your ads) so uniquely so as to differentiate your offering from others and create the desire to purchase yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

prady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Apr 11, 2019
How are you structuring your campaigns and how are you sending out your marketing message?

Campaigns are structured by Geo's, if that's what you were asking. In terms of match type I am using BMM, targeting keywords likely to be used by users in either shopping or buying stage.

What ways have you found to speak to a specific group of people (through your ads) so uniquely so as to differentiate your offering from others and create the desire to purchase yours?

Basically the USP's of the website that I am promoting. It got so popular due to certain differentiating features, so I am mostly just mirroring the same message through the ads and landing pages.

prady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Apr 11, 2019
Updates:

Bing & Quora have very low traffic for the targeting criteria being used currently.

Adwords has volume but would need some more work to nail the right balance between spend, traffic volume & ROI.

Also, I have decided now that I am not going to leave promoting this website until I make it work.

No quitting, no looking for other opportunities/business models/methods - just keep trying to find a way to deal with challenges that come with promoting this particular business model.

prady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
36%
Apr 11, 2019
Just 2 Weeks to go and I still have $0 revenue this month so far.

But for some reason, I am not super stressed about it, and in fact am unusually calm. Not sure why, maybe I am used to this. Or maybe I realize that worrying won't solve anything. Maybe there is still hope of a turnaround.

Created this meme which pretty much sums up my current situation :p

2zqeww0.jpg

f98xd.jpg

1fd2mv.jpg

Kak

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
494%
Jan 23, 2011
Texas
First goal is to start generating enough revenue to pay the minimum due monthly bills. ($2200)
PROFIT pays things off... Not revenue.

You probably need a good job and right the ship before you try to go into business.

Or file bankruptcy and start over. Kind of wimpy over 36 grand... But what the hell. Clean slate.

LightHouse

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
163%
Aug 13, 2007
Northern VA
Jesus..... This entire thread is all about you and what you need.

What are you providing to others and the world?

You've gotten stellar advice here, you responded that it all sounded ok and stuff, and continue down the same path with the same convictions and the same shit work ethic that focuses on what you think you deserve.

But you don't deserve to pay those bills and have life easy because you aren't yet willing to do what it takes to become that person.

Stop playing around. Get a job, work O/T until you can handle yourself like an adult.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.