NishantS
New Contributor
- Joined
- Sep 18, 2022
- Messages
- 4
Rep Bank
$115
$115
User Power: 75%
Hello there, I know no one really gives a shit about anyone introducing themselves, but I will do it anyways.
I am a 16 year old who his entire life has aspired to make a business out of anything, no matter how stupid the idea was. I found MJ DeMarco through a self improvement youtuber called Hamza. I am currently reading his first book, Unscripted , and am planning to buy more soon.
Already the book has completely confirmed that the Matrix actually exists (I know MJ calls it the script, but I prefer Andrew Tate's naming), after I was introduced to this phenomenom from Andrew Tate.
I crave freedom and am not willing to waste my entire life being a slave to the system, but I also crave helping other people also while making my bank, I would not want to be a F*cking youtuber knowing damn well I am a dork who wastes peoples time, I want to be more than that.
If you see this post after I become a great man providing great things for the world, just know I thank my past self.
I am a 16 year old who his entire life has aspired to make a business out of anything, no matter how stupid the idea was. I found MJ DeMarco through a self improvement youtuber called Hamza. I am currently reading his first book, Unscripted , and am planning to buy more soon.
Already the book has completely confirmed that the Matrix actually exists (I know MJ calls it the script, but I prefer Andrew Tate's naming), after I was introduced to this phenomenom from Andrew Tate.
I crave freedom and am not willing to waste my entire life being a slave to the system, but I also crave helping other people also while making my bank, I would not want to be a F*cking youtuber knowing damn well I am a dork who wastes peoples time, I want to be more than that.
If you see this post after I become a great man providing great things for the world, just know I thank my past self.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
