The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Introduction

NishantS

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Sep 18, 2022
Hello there, I know no one really gives a shit about anyone introducing themselves, but I will do it anyways.

I am a 16 year old who his entire life has aspired to make a business out of anything, no matter how stupid the idea was. I found MJ DeMarco through a self improvement youtuber called Hamza. I am currently reading his first book, Unscripted , and am planning to buy more soon.

Already the book has completely confirmed that the Matrix actually exists (I know MJ calls it the script, but I prefer Andrew Tate's naming), after I was introduced to this phenomenom from Andrew Tate.

I crave freedom and am not willing to waste my entire life being a slave to the system, but I also crave helping other people also while making my bank, I would not want to be a F*cking youtuber knowing damn well I am a dork who wastes peoples time, I want to be more than that.

If you see this post after I become a great man providing great things for the world, just know I thank my past self.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...