What's new

My Intro

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

riturajshakti

New Contributor
Joined
May 23, 2021
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$100
User Power: 33%
Hey everyone,

I am rituraj. Previous month I read The Millionare Fastlane (2nd time). Last year I also read that book. Its the book which I recommend to everyone.

Well I am a developer !
Initially, I develop mobile apps to create some passive income sources. I was also a freelancer. But, after reading TML I realised that my businesses doesn't fullfil all the 5 commandmends:

1. The apps on playstore made some good money, but I doesn't have control on my business! Google has. 30% payment got declined and from the remaining, Google wipe out its 30% share. I also can't do anything to improve the payment gateway (like adding more payment methods) to reduce payment declination.

2. My bussiness also fails the commandment of entry. As now a days there are a lot of freelancers and developers who are ready to build the same thing at much lower price.

3. Freelancing sucks, as it is fully attached to my time.

4. Although my apps fulfil the commandment of scale. But not my freelancing business.

Commandment of Need/Value is the only thing that both my business fulfills. But, That doesn't mean its great business. Its worse.

Now, I am going to create something valueable to this world such that, entire world recognises me. (If not me, Then atleast by my business)

Go to see you all.
 
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom