Hellooooo
I am an Australian from the east coast of Australia, NSW.
Just finished the book and now I'm here.
Read the sticky to do this and that’s also why I am here
First goal is become financially free and not be required to work a “normal” job etc. Plan to get there via the Fastlane principles (LOE) using the Internet. Still figuring out exactly what internet mechanism’s I am going to employ as I am new to this.
Second goal is to teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to my army of monkey warriors (or soon to be warriors)
For the purpose of trying to help contribute, topics I am quite knowledgeable of include:
- Martial Arts and Fighting in general e.g. MMA, UFC... I am/have practiced: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Purple Belt under Gracie Barra), Muay Thai, wrestling etc
- Spirituality e.g. discussions about right and wrong; belief and value systems; i'm very open minded
- Financial Literacy e.g. difference between good debt and bad debt;
- Science & Technology; I am an Electrical Engineer
- Social Dynamics of Physical Situations e.g. why saying or doing certain things at a party, bar, office etc will illicit certain responses
- Obviously stuff about Australia haha. e.g. do dingoes really eat babies? can u have a pet Kangaroo? Is Vegemite actually pure salt?
- Relationship Advice! e.g. why being needy is not good for the long term
Feel free to ask me anything, I enjoy sharing information.
Yayzor! Thanks everybday!!!
bane
I am an Australian from the east coast of Australia, NSW.
Just finished the book and now I'm here.
Read the sticky to do this and that’s also why I am here
First goal is become financially free and not be required to work a “normal” job etc. Plan to get there via the Fastlane principles (LOE) using the Internet. Still figuring out exactly what internet mechanism’s I am going to employ as I am new to this.
Second goal is to teach Brazilian Jiu Jitsu to my army of monkey warriors (or soon to be warriors)
For the purpose of trying to help contribute, topics I am quite knowledgeable of include:
- Martial Arts and Fighting in general e.g. MMA, UFC... I am/have practiced: Brazilian Jiu Jitsu (Purple Belt under Gracie Barra), Muay Thai, wrestling etc
- Spirituality e.g. discussions about right and wrong; belief and value systems; i'm very open minded
- Financial Literacy e.g. difference between good debt and bad debt;
- Science & Technology; I am an Electrical Engineer
- Social Dynamics of Physical Situations e.g. why saying or doing certain things at a party, bar, office etc will illicit certain responses
- Obviously stuff about Australia haha. e.g. do dingoes really eat babies? can u have a pet Kangaroo? Is Vegemite actually pure salt?
- Relationship Advice! e.g. why being needy is not good for the long term
Feel free to ask me anything, I enjoy sharing information.
Yayzor! Thanks everybday!!!
bane
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
