Hi everyone, and @MJ DeMarco for giving us your books that thought us all some valuable lessons.
I found this forum couple of days ago and already red dozens of GOLD threads and what not. I was amazed by all hustle that is shown in here by all these people. Props to u all.
Now...I am 25 right now, and I officially put behind me all the crap that was stopping me since i was 20. I have a lot of regrets in these 5 years, but i put that shit away also. I was returned back to collage to finish what i have left 5 years ago and to put end to this. My whole mindset is brand new. I am in that abundance mindset that everyone like to call it. I was never into that 9-5 rat race, and that's why i never applied to any job position. I am about to start online business ASAP, and i am learning FX trading because i love that so much. When i allude to "My Future Lifestyle" I mean this:
- Achieve financial freedom and be free of all financial stress and all those bill obligations.
- Set my family free of all doing, and put them in same mindset.
- Buy one of my dream cars (Nissan GTR R35, Mercedes C63 AMG ED1, Lamborghini Huracan or Mercedes G63, I love that new Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrifoglio also).
- Find a smart girl who is not in slowlane mindset.
- Buy one nice house not too much expensive somewhere in a beautiful sunny city.
- Start a charity and give money and help those in need.
- Travel around the whole world with my family and my true friends.
I like movies like Thomas Crown Affair as you can realise from my picture, but what I like better is his lifestyle(have a lot of money, be respected by your peers and women, do what u want, when u want, with whoever u want). I want to be calm and prepared in any situation and be step ahead against financial system in legal way(taxes, how to manage my money and increase my wealth day by day). I was never fan of taking up huge bank credits and be in debt just to buy myself some materialistic thing that will do me no good in future. Cash or nothing ! I use that as motivation. I was going through some tough situation in past years that take on me mentally and i didn't liked it one bit. Some thing are still tough but i am ending this shit for good.
I set some high goals for myself for this year. This is breakthrough year for me, and i will achieve them! Mindset is the key !
Thanks for reading!
I found this forum couple of days ago and already red dozens of GOLD threads and what not. I was amazed by all hustle that is shown in here by all these people. Props to u all.
Now...I am 25 right now, and I officially put behind me all the crap that was stopping me since i was 20. I have a lot of regrets in these 5 years, but i put that shit away also. I was returned back to collage to finish what i have left 5 years ago and to put end to this. My whole mindset is brand new. I am in that abundance mindset that everyone like to call it. I was never into that 9-5 rat race, and that's why i never applied to any job position. I am about to start online business ASAP, and i am learning FX trading because i love that so much. When i allude to "My Future Lifestyle" I mean this:
- Achieve financial freedom and be free of all financial stress and all those bill obligations.
- Set my family free of all doing, and put them in same mindset.
- Buy one of my dream cars (Nissan GTR R35, Mercedes C63 AMG ED1, Lamborghini Huracan or Mercedes G63, I love that new Alfa Romeo Guilia Quadrifoglio also).
- Find a smart girl who is not in slowlane mindset.
- Buy one nice house not too much expensive somewhere in a beautiful sunny city.
- Start a charity and give money and help those in need.
- Travel around the whole world with my family and my true friends.
I like movies like Thomas Crown Affair as you can realise from my picture, but what I like better is his lifestyle(have a lot of money, be respected by your peers and women, do what u want, when u want, with whoever u want). I want to be calm and prepared in any situation and be step ahead against financial system in legal way(taxes, how to manage my money and increase my wealth day by day). I was never fan of taking up huge bank credits and be in debt just to buy myself some materialistic thing that will do me no good in future. Cash or nothing ! I use that as motivation. I was going through some tough situation in past years that take on me mentally and i didn't liked it one bit. Some thing are still tough but i am ending this shit for good.
I set some high goals for myself for this year. This is breakthrough year for me, and i will achieve them! Mindset is the key !
Thanks for reading!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
