What's new

My first steps

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Feudal

PARKED
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
6
Rep Bank
$50
Hi Fastlaners!

I only joined this forum a couple of days ago, picked up the book, and finished it. To be honest, the whole concept of the fastlane is all I can think about right now. I think my fastlane is online and I've been brainstorming a few concepts for websites, etc.

What I'd like some honest opinion on is my route for the site. I don't have advanced HTML knowledge, and because of this, I've done research and discovered that it's possible to create and manage a professional looking website on Wordpress (a platform I've used before), purchase a domain name and hosting, and get off the ground. Is this a viable option? What would my limits/restrictions be for housing a user base with profiles - I'm dabbling with ideas for a community.

What are the limitations or restrictions of payments or offering a membership through the site? I'm very close to starting something on Wordpress to get my feet wet, however, if those concerns of mine are not possible, I'm wondering if I should even bother with it.

Matthew
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Xjevt podi ecuav xusf qsitt ot vjev zua dep jewi e dmiep muluoph tovi aq epf xusloph xovj katv ecuav epzvjoph xovjuav e vup ug xusl, cav cideati ov ot e tdsadvasi zua fu jewi vu xusl xovjop ov, zua dep emxezt xsovi zuas uxpi effup (us jewi ov xsovvip) cav zua dep emtu tdemi aq e tovi e cov ev e voni.

Katv nz uqoup, cav o jewi tiv aq tdjuumt epf catopittit emoli vu sap xovj xusf qsitt.
 
Xjevt podi ecuav xusf qsitt ot vjev zua dep jewi e dmiep muluoph tovi aq epf xusloph xovj katv ecuav epzvjoph xovjuav e vup ug xusl, cav cideati ov ot e tdsadvasi zua fu jewi vu xusl xovjop ov, zua dep emxezt xsovi zuas uxpi effup (us jewi ov xsovvip) cav zua dep emtu tdemi aq e tovi e cov ev e voni.

Katv nz uqoup, cav o jewi tiv aq tdjuumt epf catopittit emoli vu sap xovj xusf qsitt.

Vjeplt gus vji opqav. O vjopl O'n huoph vu summ xovj ov vu hiv tvesvif. O jewi vu neli vji gostv tviq tunixjisi. Iwip vjuahj sohjv pux O'n mutv op vji tie ug ofiet epf cseoptvusnoph, nezci ep ofie xomm hipisevi gsun tonqmz hivvoph iyqisoipdi qmezoph esuapf xovj e xictovi epf TIIOPH vji deqecomovoit nztimg.

Nevvjix
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom