The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Are this my first steps in the fastlane?

Andres de León

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 7, 2024
Saltillo, Coahuila, Mexico
Hi everyone im Andrés de León, im 21 years old and I live in Mexico so sorry if my english isn’t very good.

This is my first post in a forum so i don’t know exactly what to tell but lets give it a try.

I have just read the Millionaire Fastlane and it was just what I needed to read in the moment that i needed it. I have always thinked that it couldn’t be true that the only way to live is working from 9-5 and that if you are lucky because must “well paid” jobs here in Mexico are in a factory and you have to work more than 10 hours and again if you are lucky you can rest in the weekend, most of them just sunday or one day in the middle of the week and just 15 days of hollidays per year.

Im very excited with this book that told me that my dreams are possible, that anyone that works hard, works smart and knows the way can become millionaire.

I think that i have good cards but I don’t know exactly how to use them.

Let me introduce myself a little bit, I am father of a seven month old little girl. Since october of the past year im not working for anyone, I dont set alarm clocks and I have what I need (food, fuel, electricity, internet, go out like 3 times a week, etc) and I think that’s a big step, but im really far away from being millionaire lets be realistic, I can’t even afford go on vacation to the beach in an all inclusive hotel for a week.

Because of a heritage I own a house, im not living in that house, my father lend me and my wife an apartment and we don’t pay rent and that house im renting it to someone for approximately $509 dollars per month.

I also buy and sell cars and also im working on an app, i have the idea and everything but im new on all this app creation world and I don’t know how much money I could win.

So thats me, I would like also to read more about you and thank you very much to read me.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...