What's new

My Entrepreneurial Diary

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Live your best life.

Tired of paying for dead communities hosted by absent gurus who don't have time for you?

Imagine having a multi-millionaire mentor by your side EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been a cornerstone of Fastlane, actively contributing on over 99% of days—99.92% to be exact! With more than 39,000 game-changing posts, he's dedicated to helping entrepreneurs achieve their freedom. Join a thriving community of over 90,000 members and access a vast library of over 1,000,000 posts from entrepreneurs around the globe.

Forum membership removes this block.

Tunefecta

PARKED
Joined
Jul 5, 2018
Messages
1
Location
Netherlands
Rep Bank
$75
I’ve been on this forum for almost a year now. Reading different interesting posts and comments which taught me a lot, inspired me or motivated me. For all this time, I’ve never engaged with anyone and wasn’t sure I could bring any value in to this forum (due to my experience). Today will be different. I am starting this thread to track my entrepreneurial progress. I hope to bring some value for a few readers who are also starting out, but also hope for valuable feedback, critique and discussions. If not, it wil stilll be a good thing to write down my progress to give myself a clear view and awareness of my progression. I will look at this thread as a kind of diary where my thoughts and current events will be written down.

Let start this of by introducing myself:
I am 22 years old and living in the Netherlands. Last year I graduated and finished economics. Since I was young I was certain about the fact that later on I was going to be my own boss. At this moment, I am working my a$$ of to make this true. My current situation is as follows:

  • I am working 3 days a week at my uncle’s company. Doing all-round stuff, but mainly working at the finance and try to learn as much as possible for my uncle. My goal is to switch to 2 days a week this summer.
  • Last year (during my last year of college) I started my own online marketing company, primarily focused on building websites for clients. Since 2019, I am taking it more seriously after I graduated high school. Since January, I have helped 8 clients. At this moment I am working for 2 clients. The upcoming period looks really good, as one current client is able to connect me with small company’s in her community that all need a website and online marketing support.
  • Because I like to work together with a friend of mine and we are a lot on the same level, I started a dropshipping webshop alongside my online marketing company. This provides me with new skills, such as advertising. Our long term goal is to have some extra (hopefully eventually passive) income, not from drop shipping but by eventually starting our own brand and have our own stock. From January 2019 until now, we made around €2500 gross, with a net profit of €400. I find that the skills I’ve gained during this short time, are now very valuable for my online marketing company.
  • Next to these things, I am trying to learn as much as possible with books, reading the fastlane forum and drink coffee with people in the same entrepreneurial environment as me to share knowledge.

I will have to figure out how I will track my progress on this forum, but the first step has been taken. I will probably split up my next posts in the different facets of my current situation and reach more depth in these subjects.

Hope you all have a nice day!
 
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts

Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.

You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.

  • Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
  • MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
  • Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
  • Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."
— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."
— User Richard Peck

"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?

Back
Top Bottom