The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Entrepreneurial Diary

Tunefecta

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 5, 2018
Netherlands
I’ve been on this forum for almost a year now. Reading different interesting posts and comments which taught me a lot, inspired me or motivated me. For all this time, I’ve never engaged with anyone and wasn’t sure I could bring any value in to this forum (due to my experience). Today will be different. I am starting this thread to track my entrepreneurial progress. I hope to bring some value for a few readers who are also starting out, but also hope for valuable feedback, critique and discussions. If not, it wil stilll be a good thing to write down my progress to give myself a clear view and awareness of my progression. I will look at this thread as a kind of diary where my thoughts and current events will be written down.

Let start this of by introducing myself:
I am 22 years old and living in the Netherlands. Last year I graduated and finished economics. Since I was young I was certain about the fact that later on I was going to be my own boss. At this moment, I am working my a$$ of to make this true. My current situation is as follows:

• I am working 3 days a week at my uncle’s company. Doing all-round stuff, but mainly working at the finance and try to learn as much as possible for my uncle. My goal is to switch to 2 days a week this summer.
  • Last year (during my last year of college) I started my own online marketing company, primarily focused on building websites for clients. Since 2019, I am taking it more seriously after I graduated high school. Since January, I have helped 8 clients. At this moment I am working for 2 clients. The upcoming period looks really good, as one current client is able to connect me with small company’s in her community that all need a website and online marketing support.
  • Because I like to work together with a friend of mine and we are a lot on the same level, I started a dropshipping webshop alongside my online marketing company. This provides me with new skills, such as advertising. Our long term goal is to have some extra (hopefully eventually passive) income, not from drop shipping but by eventually starting our own brand and have our own stock. From January 2019 until now, we made around €2500 gross, with a net profit of €400. I find that the skills I’ve gained during this short time, are now very valuable for my online marketing company.
  • Next to these things, I am trying to learn as much as possible with books, reading the fastlane forum and drink coffee with people in the same entrepreneurial environment as me to share knowledge.

I will have to figure out how I will track my progress on this forum, but the first step has been taken. I will probably split up my next posts in the different facets of my current situation and reach more depth in these subjects.

Hope you all have a nice day!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...