The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

My Covid Experience...

Alix H

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 5, 2017
London UK
I'm a bonehead as I solved my fatigue and figured out the source.

It had nothing to do with COVID.

However at around the same time I tested positive I started heavily dosing myself with a CBD in order to sleep. Turns out it was a 2000 mg bottle and I was taking a full droppers worth. After a few days being out with COVID, I never stopped the CBD dosing and continued. Clearly it started to accumulate as the daily feeling I had was that of being apathetic, disinterested in life, and just flat out drugged.

I stopped the CBD and now I feel pretty much normal, even went for a 4 mile hike today.

I'm so thankful this had nothing to do with COVID and that my experience there was pretty benign. I wish I could give my immune system a big hug for being up for the task. As I mentioned earlier, I'm not a young whippersnapper any longer so I wasn't sure if going unvaxed was the right/wrong choice. I'll reconsider of course as things de-politicize and vax data reporting improves.
Great that you are all recovered and weren’t adversely affected by the COVID! Also that you worked out what was causing the tiredness. It did make me chuckle! I have met much disdain with my decision not to vax, I also had Covid recently and with similar symptoms to you. So glad I didn’t have it!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Guyfieri5

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
159%
Jul 13, 2019
Raleigh, North Carolina
I caught it last year. I'm healthy, young, and extremely fit. I had one day where I couldn't go out on a run because I was extremely tired but in all, I was sick for three days and felt completely normal in no time. I was vaxxed at the time but I'm sure I would have been fine otherwise. My father is somewhat overweight, eats an American diet, didn't get vaxxed, and is in his sixties. He was down a couple of days but beat it. I was extremely worried when he caught it but was pleasantly surprised he pulled through so quickly.

KlaasJan

PARKED
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 27, 2022
Good to hear brother. I hoped you were going to delete the video on Covid on your YT channel. It seemed a little bit based out of fear because of the SCRIPTED agenda. Or you could update it but it would probably get removed from Youtube... I wonder why that would be ;)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.