- Joined
- Nov 1, 2021
- Messages
- 38
Rep Bank
$295
$295
User Power: 76%
I’ve been hesitant to post here again. The last two times I shared updates, I genuinely believed things would work out and expected results. But both times, once things didn’t go as planned, I quit.
About myself; iam 29 year old. ive been lurking around this forum from 2020 ig. During my college days one thing was certain in my mind. i dont to work as an egineer but will find something else. After i completed college i went to dubai and worked in sales for almost 2 years and came back.
After that i went for a digital marketing internship for 3 months and later worked with a freelancer(He was doing web design). i worked with him for 6 months and i was particularly doing seo and was learning ads and web development parallelly. after a while his client flow stopped and he told me i can leave.
I then tried pursuing web development on my own. Being an introvert, I struggled to find clients directly. I kept trying to get clients online on and off, but the constant low bidding and the rise of AI made me feel uncertain about the long-term future of this path. At that point, I felt stuck and unsure of what to do next.
Around that time, I connected with someone on Reddit who invited me on a trip to Nepal. I didn’t have the money, so I joined Uber and drove for two months to save up. I then spent about 20 days in Nepal and returned just last week. Since coming back, I’ve been thinking seriously about sticking to one thing and going deep, instead of constantly jumping between ideas like I’ve done in the past.
My cousin recently started a crockery business. My plan was to join with him and learn in and out about that everything. but he is still doing some interior work in his shop. So currently the business is not running.
Two days ago, a friend from Qatar asked me if I knew anyone who could run Meta ads. I first reached out to a friend who’s experienced in this. Later i thought i know the basics. now i dont have any money.. Service business is something i can start now. If i know how to run ads it would be helpful with the crcokery business too. as i can also help my cousin. (His business is also starting stage with no customers). so i am thinking of learning ads again. tomorrow the client said we can conduct a meeting. i am realy scared on what to talk. I am thinking of figuring out as things move forward.
I genuinely see this forum as a blessing for someone like me. I’d really appreciate your advice, especially on whether this approach makes sense and how to avoid repeating my past pattern of starting with excitement and quitting when things get uncomfortable.
About myself; iam 29 year old. ive been lurking around this forum from 2020 ig. During my college days one thing was certain in my mind. i dont to work as an egineer but will find something else. After i completed college i went to dubai and worked in sales for almost 2 years and came back.
After that i went for a digital marketing internship for 3 months and later worked with a freelancer(He was doing web design). i worked with him for 6 months and i was particularly doing seo and was learning ads and web development parallelly. after a while his client flow stopped and he told me i can leave.
I then tried pursuing web development on my own. Being an introvert, I struggled to find clients directly. I kept trying to get clients online on and off, but the constant low bidding and the rise of AI made me feel uncertain about the long-term future of this path. At that point, I felt stuck and unsure of what to do next.
Around that time, I connected with someone on Reddit who invited me on a trip to Nepal. I didn’t have the money, so I joined Uber and drove for two months to save up. I then spent about 20 days in Nepal and returned just last week. Since coming back, I’ve been thinking seriously about sticking to one thing and going deep, instead of constantly jumping between ideas like I’ve done in the past.
My cousin recently started a crockery business. My plan was to join with him and learn in and out about that everything. but he is still doing some interior work in his shop. So currently the business is not running.
Two days ago, a friend from Qatar asked me if I knew anyone who could run Meta ads. I first reached out to a friend who’s experienced in this. Later i thought i know the basics. now i dont have any money.. Service business is something i can start now. If i know how to run ads it would be helpful with the crcokery business too. as i can also help my cousin. (His business is also starting stage with no customers). so i am thinking of learning ads again. tomorrow the client said we can conduct a meeting. i am realy scared on what to talk. I am thinking of figuring out as things move forward.
I genuinely see this forum as a blessing for someone like me. I’d really appreciate your advice, especially on whether this approach makes sense and how to avoid repeating my past pattern of starting with excitement and quitting when things get uncomfortable.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
