For those wondering: "Moin Moin" is a common way to say hello in northern Germany. 
I'm Alex born and raised in rainy Hamburg in the north of Germany.
I'm 17 years old and going to what you call a 'High School' in the US.
So I'm currently sitting in the last year of the german high school and the graduation is coming closer. Besides school I try to read as much as I can and TMF and UNSCRIPTED have been part of my last reads
. What can I say... I love them both! Unscripted is by far the best and most valuable book I've ever read!!
Great work MJ! you've already changed lots of my beliefs.
I hope I can help out and provide maybe some value in some threads on this forum with my little 17 year olds knowledge
I'll try my best!
Has anybody of you ever been to Hamburg? Or Germany at least?
Thanks for reading if you made it that far and have a great day
Cheers Alex
I'm Alex born and raised in rainy Hamburg in the north of Germany.
I'm 17 years old and going to what you call a 'High School' in the US.
So I'm currently sitting in the last year of the german high school and the graduation is coming closer. Besides school I try to read as much as I can and TMF and UNSCRIPTED have been part of my last reads
I hope I can help out and provide maybe some value in some threads on this forum with my little 17 year olds knowledge
Has anybody of you ever been to Hamburg? Or Germany at least?
Thanks for reading if you made it that far and have a great day
Cheers Alex
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
