- Joined
- Dec 14, 2015
- Messages
- 16
Rep Bank
$185
$185
User Power: 138%
Hi,
I'm currently researching a product and want to modify it. There already exists this modification but the design of it isn't great and zero marketing effort has gone into it and I know I can do better.
My questions are:
I'm already in process of reading @Walter Hay thread (a lot of great info there) but I have already started and want to push forward as fast as possible while I continue reading/learning more about importing/e-commerce etc..
- Martin
I'm currently researching a product and want to modify it. There already exists this modification but the design of it isn't great and zero marketing effort has gone into it and I know I can do better.
My questions are:
- When I provide my design to manufacturer/trader:
- Will they sell the modified version to others through Alibaba or can I get exclusive rights for it?
- If I send it to multiple suppliers and the ones that say that they can't do it - would they take advantage of designs in some way?
- By how much can I expect the costs of production to increase (I'm talking about small amendments to form and color + my brand)?
- By how much can I expect the MOQ to increase? I can only assume for modified products you can't get samples?
I'm already in process of reading @Walter Hay thread (a lot of great info there) but I have already started and want to push forward as fast as possible while I continue reading/learning more about importing/e-commerce etc..
- Martin
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
