• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

FORUM SEARCH

Get answers about starting a business from real entrepreneurs. Powered by Google.

Forum News MJ's book made it to #7

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by Ivan M., Dec 26, 2017.

1. Ivan M.

Ivan M. Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $815
    I was just skimming You Tube and found the video "15 Business Books Everyone Should Read" and MJ's book is number 7. I thought it was comical when it recommended to be read after the "4 Hour Workweek". Check this video out

View: https://youtu.be/Dk9mcJtIuCs

What do you think? Comments. . . . . .

BrooklynHustle and ZF Lee like this.
  2. Castillo

Castillo Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,331
    I think that it's not rated on best to worst it's just a list.

3. Ivan M.

Ivan M. Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $815
    Yes I know, I just though it funny to see that you should read TMF after 4-hr.

4. socaldude

socaldude Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $8,581
    Damn, customer acquisition costs for the 9000% increase in sales=zero dollars :)

Ivan M. likes this.
  5. MJ DeMarco

MJ DeMarco Raving Lunatic Staff Member Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass LEGENDARY CONTRIBUTOR Summit Attendee

Rep Bank:
    $291,291
    Admin Post
    Gotta love a productocracy.

While I didn't find 4HWW useful to me, I consider the association an honor, just like being compared to RichDad Poor Dad (a book I enjoyed). These books sold gazillions.

6. Ivan M.

Rep Bank:
    $815
    Now that it's included with this video you're probably going to sell even more copies of TMF along with Unscripted. That's cool!!

7. Vanderbilt

Vanderbilt Silver Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $2,837
    this youtube channel alux is too much event driven but hope for MJ to increase his sales ;)

8. OverByte

OverByte Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $705
    I think people give the 4hww way too much sh*t on here. It advocates alot of the same principles as TMF/Unscripted, the title simply had the best conversion rate when tested was initially "drug dealing for fun and profit" or something like that in reference to the supplement company he was running (on autopilot). I like Ferriss overall and have heard him say that one of his biggest pains is that people think he advocates laziness. Anyway, only posting this because I think people shy away from what I think is a valuable resource 4hww / alot of the business related stuff on his blog based on the title of that book instead of the contents.

9. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,783
    Even though 4HWW is a different message, I think it has value as well.

I know a number of successful entrepreneurs who were inspired to get their start by that book. Whether you agree with his methods or not, how could that be anything but a good thing?

Also think that the message is a bit misunderstood. If you listen to him more and actually watch what he does, his thing is really more about productivity than just sitting around on a beach making "passive income".

Four Hour Workweek is just great copywriting that sells books.

10. BrooklynHustle

BrooklynHustle Gold Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $6,783
    Also, congrats to @MJ DeMarco on some more well-deserved recognition.

I always recommend TMF to everyone (which I don't do with 4HWW, despite my contrarian view expressed above, lol).

11. RogueInnovation

RogueInnovation Gold Contributor Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $12,660
    Lol, I thought you meant on the best seller list, not some random list some guy made

Seriously though, MJs done a great job on marketing and building an audience, as well as keeping to a central theme
    Its a great example to follow, so much so I respect his book making more than the original limo website.

Its good stuff. Nod worthy.