The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Millionaire By 25 Documentary

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...
D

DeletedUser2

Sno has it in 1

your focusing on the wrong things.

why don't you find a mentor, and learn how they make money, and make money that way.

doing a documentary about your tail chasing, is only going to show people how ineffective tail chasing is.

if you want to do the documentary. fine, but does it advance your actual bank account? maybe if your focused on MLM. but MLM is NOT fastlane. is a fancy pretend title of ceo, but its more like a job. don't believe the hype.

Find your 1 thing you can make money from

KILL all the rest.

to give you an idea of how easy it is to him 1M it took us 3 months to think through and plan an execution play, and almost 4 months to generate 3.5M in sales, starting from zero.

so while you have been mentally masturbating all over this forum, about how your going to be rich over the last 7 months, we went out and generated it.

quick dicking around. and launch 1 damm thing.

PS. when MJ says torrent his book, for gods sake. go read the damm thing.

Z

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
What are some good bootstrapping ideas to keep cashflow coming in while your startup(s) are in prelaunch. 30 days without income coming in is tough.

My advice is to not even THINK about doing anything else!!! I've read through this entire thread and I think that you are spread too thin.

If I thought you'd take my advice, I'd suggest that you:

1. Read MJ's book. It won't take you but a day or so (I took longer because I was savoring it ;)

2. Pick ONE of your SOLID ideas (either the APP idea, or the fashion idea - which will make you $1 million, it'd be tough in two years, but you might be able to pull it off, or the suggestions that you've gotten to do documentaries about people making money)

3. Work on that ONE idea 18 hours a day. Man, I'd love to have 18 freakin hours in a day to spend on my business.

4. If you need cash, start hustling (but don't do it so much that you lose your focus) by selling stuff, arbitrage, or side jobs, or get a part-time job

Look, when I was a lot younger I tried something really similar to what you are doing (working on multiple things at once). It didn't work for me, I almost drove myself crazy and I'm sure that everyone around me thought I was nuts. I've never seen it work for anyone, EVER.

After you get something rolling, you can start a new project. A new business is like a newborn baby - it needs 110% of your focus. For a few years.

I'd love to watch a documentary about how you make a million dollars AFTER you've made it. And I would be pissed off if it was the documentary and/or the hype around it that made the million dollars.

Stay away from networking marketing. Your chances of making a million dollars that way are so much less than in any other kind of business - why set yourself up like that?

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
343%
May 21, 2011
Sno has it in 1

your focusing on the wrong things.

why don't you find a mentor, and learn how they make money, and make money that way.

doing a documentary about your tail chasing, is only going to show people how ineffective tail chasing is.

if you want to do the documentary. fine, but does it advance your actual bank account? maybe if your focused on MLM. but MLM is NOT fastlane. is a fancy pretend title of ceo, but its more like a job. don't believe the hype.

Find your 1 thing you can make money from

KILL all the rest.

to give you an idea of how easy it is to him 1M it took us 3 months to think through and plan an execution play, and almost 4 months to generate 3.5M in sales, starting from zero.

so while you have been mentally masturbating all over this forum, about how your going to be rich over the last 7 months, we went out and generated it.

quick dicking around. and launch 1 damm thing.

PS. when MJ says torrent his book, for gods sake. go read the damm thing.

Z

Quit dicking around.... x2

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Interesting turn of this here thread..

I like his gumption. But doing stuff to be doing stuff is not a way to make a million bucks..

Asking people how they made their million bucks, is not going to make you a million bucks either..

I suggest you stop with the interview BS. and film you actually doing it, like your thought process, the battles the ups and downs... how you came up with an idea, how to make the idea work, on the phone, hiring people.. and how you make that million.. The triumphs..

You can even have a teary seen at the end when you look at your Bank account and it says 1,000,000 bucks..

Then your second movie is how you blow it.. and from that,.. you will make 10 million.. I made a step by step thread here with that advise....

That I would pay to see. Interviews with other people who are millionaires.. not interested.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
You weren't.

Thank you for all of the tips and suggestions. Will hop on most right away.

Website launched today, feel free to check it out.

[link removed]

Hm? So what will you do now? I think the tips were really good and I took most of them to heart personally, despite them being directed at you.

But it seems like you're continuing.

Website looks good (seems like you paid a designer to do it?).

Website for your fashion thing is down btw. You should make sure those links on your site work when you do a big launch for it to your followers.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Just checked out your tumblr blog and saw that your business card says

"Documentary Filmmaker
Entrepreneur & Actor"

To me it seems clear that what you really want to be is the filmmaker/actor.

johnp

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
158%
Aug 29, 2011
Philly
I admire your ability to put yourself out there and your worth ethic, but with that said, I have something to say and I'm only going to say this because I think you are headed for trouble.

Look at this from a consumer perspective. - something that so many people fail to do.

This is how it might go...

You own me money. I want a refund. Why? Because I wasted my time. Time = money. I sat down at my computer, looked at your videos, looked at your Facebook page, and went to the sites for your venture. I could have been working on my own business or making money. But I gave you my time. What did I get in-return? Nothing. Very little value, other than a semi-inspiring story that seems to have no plan and is confusing. This is worth repeating, I gained nothing from looking at your website, videos, and products. I lost time. I lost money. I want a refund.

I didn't pay anything, so I'm not going to get a refund. That pisses me off. So how can I retaliate? I'll make sure that you lose time by spreading the word about how pissed off I am (not really going to do this). So now I might begin telling people about how pissed off I am. This means that you have a negative word of mouth epidemic spreading about your brand. And sadly, the negative word of mouth epidemic will continue to spread at an exponential rate with each person who is subjected to your product. This will kill your video, it will hurt your name "your brand", it will take away from future products that you produce under your name, and most important, you will lose time.

Spend 2 years doing this and you will kill your name and your future earning potential in business.

Is this possible? yes. It happens all of the time. I'm not saying that I"m going to do this. I have no interest in spreading negative PR about anything. I'm just saying that there are people out there, who will do it.

Making money is not that hard. Making a million is probably harder. I needed money for my business. I put 30K together in a few weeks out of nothing. I needed another 8K to fix a big mistake that I made with my business (yes we all make mistakes) and I put that together in 3 hours out of nothing. When I was in college I made 30K in 2 months and another 10K one year later in a week by repeating the same process.

My advice - Get focused and get out there and make money. It's not that hard. After you get the taste of making a lot of money at once, you will feel invincible and it will hopefully begin to snowball. Then make a movie.

If your heart is still set on the documentary, then I think you need to take a different approach. First, create some sort of plan. Second, spend your time at an online movie forum, not here. Third, make it fun. Honestly, few people really give a shit about some kid who wants to make 2 million dollars. Somebody's bad hair day is amplified to a greater degree in their reality, than your documentary.

From a Business perspective you are screwing up big time. But we all screw up, it's part of the process. Recognize it now before you get yourself into a load of trouble.

However, from a life perspective if this is something that you love to do then keep doing it. You appear to be talented in production. I think that you have so much potential right there alone.

Good-luck with everything.

Ooh and while I'm thinking of it. Take a look at Start With Why. The book is great..but I'm talking more about how he branded his site. He did an awesome job. I think that you can greatly enhance your documentary through some rebranding. The link is below.

http://www.startwithwhy.com/

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
447%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you for all of the tips and suggestions. Will hop on most right away.

Website launched today, feel free to check it out.

[link removed]

I removed your link as I'm not going to all you to use this forum as your FREE, promotional hub. I told you what you needed to do if you are to post here again. I want to see if you are teachable, or just plain full of shit.

Just checked out your tumblr blog and saw that your business card says

"Documentary Filmmaker
Entrepreneur & Actor"

To me it seems clear that what you really want to be is the filmmaker/actor.

As I suspected, the primary strategy IS the documentary; the various businesses appear to be appeasements of the process.

This is worth repeating, I gained nothing from looking at your website, videos, and products. I lost time. I lost money. I want a refund.

Corey doesn't understand the value transaction -- all he understands is he wants money.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
Honestly when I saw him post a link to his new blog after all the great points people here made.

There is no other way to say it. He is a taker, plain and simple. MJ, You were right. I think he is playing us and this forum.

You should consider closing the thread.

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
Waterloo, Ontario, Canada
Honestly when I saw him post a link to his new blog after all the great points people here made.

There is no other way to say it. He is a taker, plain and simple. MJ, You were right. I think he is playing us and this forum.

You should consider closing the thread.

There were great points that were made, and I appreciate all of them. The overwhelming amount of suggestions to take some time to focus and also to read the fast lane book were taken seriously.

I placed the order on amazon for the book, and then downloaded the pdf to tide me over until it gets here. I started reading it last night, am 22 pages in. I plan to read the bulk of it this evening.

Thanks for all the contributions. They were not taken lightly, I am taking everyone's advice and taking 2 days to seriously get things in order.

I posted the website in the meantime because it just released and I wanted feedback from how people felt when they viewed the website.

I'll post again when I've got a better grasp on things and have finished reading the book.

Thanks guys.

JEdwards

Legendary Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
418%
Jan 16, 2011
Texas
There were great points that were made, and I appreciate all of them. .

Yet the next thing you do is post a link to your new blog so you can take MJ's traffic. Which means you paid attn to none of them.

So why dont you give back a little,

what kind of camera are you using?

D

DeletedUser2

Sure, Why dont you post a process here on what it takes to "launch a documentary" or the nitty gritty of what you have to do to be in front of the camera all the time. or how you get others to do the filming? how you decided to edit things, what to include, what not to include,
maybe the basics of the thought process you use on content creation, or do you start with what an audience wants? (I dont think you do, but I would have have liked to hear it if you did)

don't tell us about the businesses your chasing, since the documentary is the focus, (lets be real here it is.) then tell us about that world, and if its a possibility of being fastlane.

now, that being said, congrats on getting the book, and reading it. hopefully it will illuminate the reason you have gotten some of the responses you have here.

Z

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
I'm going to launch a "documentary fastlane" thread this evening. I also started a "how to meet celebrities/meet star entrepreneurs" thread earlier today. I'm going to start being more active on the thread and providing value where I have expertise.

Thanks for the wake-up call, read the millionaire fastlane , re-evaluated what was important.

Fashion Line update - I went into the fashion line with a partner who did the designs with hopes of getting it into a major retailer. We were/are in talks with Disney to carry the brand in downtown Disney but it's been 3 weeks of limbo. I did this because of the ben stewart interview. He mentioned that taking a product to a big retailer was a good fastlane option.

Developing first app, a prank app. Following Chad Mureta's approach to app making. Taking successful ideas B2C from the Top 25 and top 25 in categories, finding apps that can be improved for low cost, and emulating them to create a new, improved version so-to-speak. I had two previous ideas, one was a guestmode app for iOS but it can't be made after interviewing app developers for one month. Second was a combination of "voice mod" and "mouth off" basically changing your mouth and altering your voice in real-time. Too many audio issues, took a loss of $350 on it.

I've been bootstrapping to keep finances up. My app partner secured a $7500 as an investment for us to get 2 apps out, and a website. We gave 15% in exchange because it's a startup app company with no products as of yet. Website starts developing on Monday for the app business. Really hoping this prank app takes off. Have multiple options for the second one, just seeing which one can be created cost efficiently and time effectively. I want to take the high volume approach and get up to developing 3-4 apps a month.

No more talking about a documentary in this thread, just progress on earning the million.

I'm at $60,000 earnings in 9 months out of 24. Mainly from bootstrapping, MLM, door-to-door sales (selling lawn care and helping my musician friend sells his CDs).

Mom got an eviction notice on her door, feeling anxious but ultimately more motivated then ever.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
So, are you still doing the documentary or not?

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
I don't think he's for real. I look at his interviews, and it look like he's looking for "press/media" more than the whole process.

that's my feeling.

lol
this pic is funny
http://i3.ytimg.com/u/beewWvawoeWSThBxA2tcDg/channels3_background.jpg?v=5040d4e0
"Booo hoo I'm soo poor, booo hooo... gonna be a rich guy 1 day!" *notice the dirty jeans/sad expression*

he's playing you guys!

-----
mom gets an eviction so he feels motivated RAAAH!!

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
@lights - What blows my mind is I came back in here with humility, agreed that i was putting too much attention on the documentary aspect and was not focused enough on any one idea, and Lights comes in here with that. The biggest reason I'm doing this is to retire my family and Lights pokes fun at the misfortune my mom is going through right now. Of course that's going to motivate me. That's just insulting, no way around it. Why don't you communicate with me if you question my authenticity pal?

@theag, i'll do an indiegogo campaign and try and raise funds, if i don't receive the funds then i'm going to drop it and just use the website/social media as a progress thread so-to-speak. i can't focus on it anymore, trying to self-produce a documentary for 2 years is nearly impossible and earning a million in 2 years is even more difficult.

@Lambo, can you elaborate please? I just explained what I've done and now I'm focusing pretty much solely on create apps as the fastlane approach. We got a $7500 investment, first app is going to be out in time for halloween (scary prank like-app), and from there I'm going to ramp it up to 2 apps released in november and 2 more in december. From there it's one year left.

Lights

Bronze Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
21%
Apr 13, 2011
On the Internet
I have not kept up with this forum so I am not going to read what everyone has said. I just click on your name, and watch some videos. I do not care about your authenticity either, in fact it doesn't even affect me if you are real about what you're saying. Your life does not affect me here in my world. My comments should not affect your journey in life, since who am? I am someone on the internet, a nobody, and that's how I view everyone on the internet; just names. Yes, I am a nobody, so you shouldn't feel insulted. If anything you should think, "screw this person; IGNORE!"

If I question your authenticity, then whatever that's part of the deal when you join a forum talking about your life/documentary/goals. That happens to me ALL the time, and I don't even care.

If someone talked about my mother and she was going through some crisis, then that's whatever too. It wouldn't insult me, since they don't know me. They aren't going to put food on my table. I'm here on this forum for opinions and criticisms, hate or dislike, I take it for what it is. There's kernels of knowledge in this forum that makes it worth it, and sometimes people advice affect my life.

Here's tissue paper

211_kleenex.jpg

Motivation isn't going to help you though, besides stamina to get through the tasks. People do not care how much motivation you have, what matters is if you have something that the world wants.

D

DeletedUser2

"selling friends CDs"
"Lawn Care"

"MLM"

Lets be honest here. if you did 60K in revenue, you probably kept very little if your mom got an eviction notice.

I suggest you get a job. a Job at this point would probably be more efficient way of making some $ while you build something.

honestly how much per hour do you make with the MLM? (all the hours included) prob $1.50 an hr if your a typical MLM guy.

lawncare? how much per hour there?

Go get a job, so you can have $ coming in the door. stop with the documentary. (really, who here cares about the documentary) If you ask the forum FIRST, you might be surprised on how many people here DONT care how to make a self published documentary. the point is, your still assuming what the audience wants, not asking.

I see all these posts from you, and your still "parked" that means your not getting the response you want from here.

your telling us all what you want, and what your doing BUT, your still not listening.

Kill every other project but the apps (since you took money, you better at least provide your investor a return)

Get a job,
Help your mom out.
and eat some more humble pie, cause your still not sounding like it. (really, your going to teach us how to get a hold of celebrities? still trying to teach, when you haven't mastered the basics.)

I wish you well, but I already have a feeling how its going to go for you.

Z

mayana

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Apr 26, 2011
Georgia, USA
My app partner secured a $7500 as an investment for us to get 2 apps out, and a website. We gave 15% in exchange because it's a startup app company with no products as of yet. Website starts developing on Monday for the app business. Really hoping this prank app takes off. Have multiple options for the second one, just seeing which one can be created cost efficiently and time effectively. I want to take the high volume approach and get up to developing 3-4 apps a month.

I agree with forgetting everything else and sticking to ONE thing. If you've taken money from an investor to do these apps, you better make it happen.

Mom got an eviction notice on her door, feeling anxious but ultimately more motivated then ever.

I would do whatever it takes to make sure my parents never got an eviction notice, even if it included taking a low paying job and swallowing my pride. I am grateful that this is not an issue with my parents, but if it ever were, I would always remember that they sacrificed too much for me to let them EVER suffer in that manner. How much of that 60k did you give to your mother?

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
"selling friends CDs"
"Lawn Care"

"MLM"

Lets be honest here. if you did 60K in revenue, you probably kept very little if your mom got an eviction notice.

I suggest you get a job. a Job at this point would probably be more efficient way of making some $ while you build something.

honestly how much per hour do you make with the MLM? (all the hours included) prob $1.50 an hr if your a typical MLM guy.

lawncare? how much per hour there?

Go get a job, so you can have $ coming in the door. stop with the documentary. (really, who here cares about the documentary) If you ask the forum FIRST, you might be surprised on how many people here DONT care how to make a self published documentary. the point is, your still assuming what the audience wants, not asking.

I see all these posts from you, and your still "parked" that means your not getting the response you want from here.

your telling us all what you want, and what your doing BUT, your still not listening.

Kill every other project but the apps (since you took money, you better at least provide your investor a return)

Get a job,
Help your mom out.
and eat some more humble pie, cause your still not sounding like it. (really, your going to teach us how to get a hold of celebrities? still trying to teach, when you haven't mastered the basics.)

I wish you well, but I already have a feeling how its going to go for you.

Z

Z,

my mom did not tell me about her falling behind on rent payments, she said she was fine. She brought it up just recently. I am helping her now. 60k was in earnings, not revenue.

I quit the MLM but it was one of the things i tried early in the challenge. I made a good upfront income because I signed up 22 people and grew a bit of an organization but most quit and the money stopped flowing.

I sold aeration specifically. I got 36% commission. I earned 14k from that during the one month I did that. I invested a lot into the fashion line but it's on hiatus for now.

As far as me being parked, I'm trying to be more actively involved in this forum. I was encouraged to share some information and spread it around and so I'm posting what I can to add value to the forum. Still figuring it out. Thanks for the information.

I'm taking a lot of heat in this thread lately, I am trying my best here.

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
:pop:

Just saw this thread for the first time today. So much self indulgence it's insane! hahaha

PS. My email address registered with paypal is watchmegetfamous@123.com. Everyone, feel free to donate as much money as possible to my Paypal and watch me become a millionaire overnight! Me me me me me wooooot! Thanks for the love and support!:smilielol: Oh I crack myself up sometimes.

Last edited:

dknise

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Aug 29, 2012
North Bend, WA
Z,

my mom did not tell me about her falling behind on rent payments, she said she was fine. She brought it up just recently. I am helping her now. 60k was in earnings, not revenue.

I quit the MLM but it was one of the things i tried early in the challenge. I made a good upfront income because I signed up 22 people and grew a bit of an organization but most quit and the money stopped flowing.

I sold aeration specifically. I got 36% commission. I earned 14k from that during the one month I did that. I invested a lot into the fashion line but it's on hiatus for now.

As far as me being parked, I'm trying to be more actively involved in this forum. I was encouraged to share some information and spread it around and so I'm posting what I can to add value to the forum. Still figuring it out. Thanks for the information.

I'm taking a lot of heat in this thread lately, I am trying my best here.

I did MLM too when I was 19. It was more to get the guy in charge of it's coffee time and wisdom tho. Live and learn.

I'm sorry your fashion line didn't work out. You're in good company with every other kid fresh out of college with a business degree who decided to sell t-shirts and couldn't. Yes, I did that too, but it worked haha!

A lot of the best people in business talk about what they can give to others. The more you give, the more valuable of what you give, the more you get back. From your past posts (which seem like a month ago and I believe you came back with a new perspective, glad to see!) it was all about you. Hope that's changed!

Welcome back bud! I won't be hater, just know that every other kid on here your age also wants to be a millionaire by the time they're 25, is super motivated, very driven, and can do anything they set there mind to. The only difference is that some of them are focused on how they can make everyone else's life better, and everything I've seen from your posts so far is about how you can make your life better. You can't make yourself rich, but everyone else can.

socaldude

Saturn Sedan and PT Cruiser enthusiast.
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
212%
Jan 10, 2012
San Diego, CA
Kill every other project but the apps (since you took money, you better at least provide your investor a return

I agree. Dump everything and focus on the APPS. IMO that is only thing here that is worth your effort, time and resources.

There is a guy here with the username: REGOAPPS that has had huge success with APPS not to mention a lot of other people here on the forum.

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
thanks for the follow-up message. pretty harsh initial one. The 2 year challenge was a way to a) become financially free and retire my mom and b) to keep me motivated and have millionaires be more motivated to mentor me because it's a unique, exciting thing to be a part of.

i wanted to film it just to create an inspirational story for other people to not be afraid to set big goals for themselves.

i really didn't want to come across as self-indulgent. if that's the case then i'll drop the film altogether and i'm weighing that option still. i haven't filmed in 20 days.

It's about earning the money and doing what i set out to do, and that's what i've been focusing on ONLY now. The app industry seems to be the best route and not to mention a fun business to be involved with.

millionaireby25

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
32%
Apr 4, 2012
I agree. Dump everything and focus on the APPS. IMO that is only thing here that is worth your effort, time and resources.

There is a guy here with the username: REGOAPPS that has had huge success with APPS not to mention a lot of other people here on the forum.

Thanks socal, i actually reached out to him today. Tried adding him on fb as well. He looks like he has an incredible story. I'm trying to find a mentor in the app field and I was trying to get Chad Mureta to be it, but he's a hard guy to get a hold of. It's awesome that regoapps created a profile on here. This forum is powerful stuff.

theag

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
297%
Jan 19, 2012
Thanks socal, i actually reached out to him today. Tried adding him on fb as well. He looks like he has an incredible story. I'm trying to find a mentor in the app field and I was trying to get Chad Mureta to be it, but he's a hard guy to get a hold of. It's awesome that regoapps created a profile on here. This forum is powerful stuff.

stop looking for mentors and start doing stuff. a mentor is not a prerequisite for success.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.