I think I'm laughing at the moment. I forgot at some point in time I joined this Millennial Entrepreneur Social Group, and the feed came up. I went to look at what they were discussing, and they're arguing over who to take advice from on business and how to run one, and who to listen too. I put in the this forum, and said, "Hey here's a good place."
They just skipped over it, and kept arguing about who to listen too, and anyone's good to listen too. You should listen to everyone.
I think I'll exit the group, because they obviously are still learning who to listen too and it's not any other Generation. lol I would paste some of the conversations, but it's kind of more like a comic strip after being in here. I'll just leave it be.
They just skipped over it, and kept arguing about who to listen too, and anyone's good to listen too. You should listen to everyone.
I think I'll exit the group, because they obviously are still learning who to listen too and it's not any other Generation. lol I would paste some of the conversations, but it's kind of more like a comic strip after being in here. I'll just leave it be.
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
