The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Spoiled Millennial Developing Self-Discipline

A detailed account of a Fastlane process...

Tourmaline

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 4, 2019
Texas
I've just recently found this forum and have been lurking until this thread. You're obviously smart and more accomplished than the average person, and you are clearly searching.

Do you, @Jakeeck, feel connected to other humans? yourself? nature? the universe? Or do you mostly feel alone regardless of how many friends and/or loved ones you have or are around? I found when I felt isolated, alone, I had little reason to do much at all that was not very urgent or dire.

Would you identify with being the punisher and the punished? I noticed for example the title of this thread, you chastise yourself while seeking improvement and betterment.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ChrisV

Legendary Contributor
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 10, 2015
Islands of Calleja
OP did you ever try the self-authoring program? Dont know if i can link to it, just google it. I mean youre basically already doing it by creating this thread however that would let you get a great systematic overview of your goals and how to conquer them... Also not trying to be a dick but I think you should focus less on yoga and thinktanks and more on finding a girlfriend, or if you already have one, then maybe a new one would be in order:)
Ditto. Self-Authoring was amazing.

Wrote a thread a bit back:

Matt Sun

Gold Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Oct 21, 2017
Argentina
Your endogenous cannabinoid system is reacting in a positive way to cannabis. So if you wan't to try to stop smoking, perhaps you could try cannabis CBD Oil, It should give you the sleeping benefits without the high effect.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.