The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mid 30s Entrepreneur seeking "coach partner"

simplymoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Sep 21, 2019
Hi all,

I am a tech entrepreneur which runs a company in what our industry call a Series B/C valuation company, we are considered the leader in our space and growing. I am pretty much sort out financially, get to jet set, meet cool and beautiful people etc, so pretty happy for a guy who code.

I want to improve and keen on finding a "mental partner" "coach partner" whom we can help each other. I also suffer from some, what I would call, inferior issues, even though life looks good. Hence apart from the "alpha" growth we can discuss, such as scaling new heights, improve on leadership skills. Note: the company is growing.

More importantly I'd like someone that can discuss "beta" issues so that mentality we can grow stronger. I'd say my key expertise are internet space, but I am also interested to meet people from other walks of field.

Not sure if this fits the typical introduction, but I'll just give it a shot, thanks!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.
Last edited:

GoodluckChuck

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
419%
Feb 2, 2017
my house
Hey sinplymoto. I pmed you.

lowtek

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
332%
Oct 3, 2015
Phoenix, AZ
Welcome aboard, congrats on your success.

Not the typical introduction; I have an alternate suggestion. If you're looking for additional input, I would suggest an INSIDERS sub. There are quite a few solid people in software that can provide the guidance you're looking for. Starting your own progress thread would be a great way to share what has made you successful, which would be more enticing for the successful folks around here.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

simplymoto

Bronze Contributor
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Sep 21, 2019
Welcome aboard, congrats on your success.

Not the typical introduction; I have an alternate suggestion. If you're looking for additional input, I would suggest an INSIDERS sub. There are quite a few solid people in software that can provide the guidance you're looking for. Starting your own progress thread would be a great way to share what has made you successful, which would be more enticing for the successful folks around here.

Thank you for the warm welcome, I'll do that.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

More Intros...