- Joined
- Sep 21, 2019
- Messages
- 216
Rep Bank
$605
$605
User Power: 90%
Hi all,
I am a tech entrepreneur which runs a company in what our industry call a Series B/C valuation company, we are considered the leader in our space and growing. I am pretty much sort out financially, get to jet set, meet cool and beautiful people etc, so pretty happy for a guy who code.
I want to improve and keen on finding a "mental partner" "coach partner" whom we can help each other. I also suffer from some, what I would call, inferior issues, even though life looks good. Hence apart from the "alpha" growth we can discuss, such as scaling new heights, improve on leadership skills. Note: the company is growing.
More importantly I'd like someone that can discuss "beta" issues so that mentality we can grow stronger. I'd say my key expertise are internet space, but I am also interested to meet people from other walks of field.
Not sure if this fits the typical introduction, but I'll just give it a shot, thanks!
I am a tech entrepreneur which runs a company in what our industry call a Series B/C valuation company, we are considered the leader in our space and growing. I am pretty much sort out financially, get to jet set, meet cool and beautiful people etc, so pretty happy for a guy who code.
I want to improve and keen on finding a "mental partner" "coach partner" whom we can help each other. I also suffer from some, what I would call, inferior issues, even though life looks good. Hence apart from the "alpha" growth we can discuss, such as scaling new heights, improve on leadership skills. Note: the company is growing.
More importantly I'd like someone that can discuss "beta" issues so that mentality we can grow stronger. I'd say my key expertise are internet space, but I am also interested to meet people from other walks of field.
Not sure if this fits the typical introduction, but I'll just give it a shot, thanks!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Last edited:
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
