- Joined
- Jun 8, 2023
- Messages
- 3
Rep Bank
$100
$100
User Power: 67%
Born to middle class parents, and a chronic internet user since my teens, I was taught to save and invest until I had enough to retire—the FIRE dream! Started working as a Software Engineer at 19, my salary quickly rose alongside my discontent for society, until my mental health blew up in my face and I decided to quit.
Few years of nothing later i.e. no desire to make anything of myself, I woke up with a sort of clarity.
All of these years trading my time for money (albeit "good"; close to twice the median salary of my country), just "doing what everyone else is doing," followed by years of nothing, were me grieving about the direction our civilization had taken. Since then, I haven't really partaken in any of the vices which previously were hellbent on controlling me.
I don't even fight them anymore, they're just gone.
I then stumbled onto "the Millionaire Fastlane " and read the book in a little over a week, and it has put things in perspective. I can gladly say that I have a direction now. I don't know what business I'll make yet, if it's a SAAS, a product I'll have to manufacture, etc. but the Fastlane is what I'm on now!
Few years of nothing later i.e. no desire to make anything of myself, I woke up with a sort of clarity.
All of these years trading my time for money (albeit "good"; close to twice the median salary of my country), just "doing what everyone else is doing," followed by years of nothing, were me grieving about the direction our civilization had taken. Since then, I haven't really partaken in any of the vices which previously were hellbent on controlling me.
I don't even fight them anymore, they're just gone.
I then stumbled onto "the Millionaire Fastlane " and read the book in a little over a week, and it has put things in perspective. I can gladly say that I have a direction now. I don't know what business I'll make yet, if it's a SAAS, a product I'll have to manufacture, etc. but the Fastlane is what I'm on now!
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
