The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Merry Christmas TFLF (and best wishes if you don't celebrate Christmas)

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Merry Christmas everyone, and best wishes to you if you don't celebrate Christmas.

It's 00:03 on Christmas morning, and I was looking at lead automation software just now. This blog post sent me to a video that got me all teared up. He says to watch 5 mins, but I think 33:00 to 43:00 is well worth it.

Totally NOT what I was expecting at this wee hour in the morning when I was working...

Here's the blog post with the link to the video:

Please don't turn this into a religious discussion.

I think those three questions asked in the video are well worth thinking about (and the first is a very Fastlane question too!):
  1. How can I help?
  2. Who can I thank?
  3. What can I forget?

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
Merry Christmas to you Andy! :)

Ninjakid

Platinum Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Jun 23, 2014
Buddy Guy Eh
Merry Christmas to you too Andy, and everyone else here !

Christmas-Gift-624x937.jpg

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.

@Andy Black, thanks for the video. I'm curious - I see you're in Ireland. In the US, "paying it forward" has become a somewhat groundswell in the past few years, most often showing up in the coffee or drive through line. We will pay for the person's order behind us, with no thought of recognition or reciprocation. I'm just curious if you've seen similar trends in your country.

Andy Black

Help people. Get paid. Help more people.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
370%
May 20, 2014
Ireland
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays, everyone.

@Andy Black, thanks for the video. I'm curious - I see you're in Ireland. In the US, "paying it forward" has become a somewhat groundswell in the past few years, most often showing up in the coffee or drive through line. We will pay for the person's order behind us, with no thought of recognition or reciprocation. I'm just curious if you've seen similar trends in your country.

I love it.

I always thought it would be so much quicker if you loaded the shopping of the person I front onto the conveyor belt while they bagged and paid for it. Mind you, people wouldn't want strangers seeing their grocery shopping.

No, paying for coffee of the person behind isn't even on the radar in Ireland or the UK (where I'm from originally). I think I should try it next time I'm out.

I wonder what the attitude is in other parts of the world? I know that the underground Tube in London has gates that are closed by default, and they open when you put a valid ticket in. Apparently in Japan the gates stay open and close when your ticket isn't valid. Which speeds everything up.

Thanks for mentioning the pay it forward movement. I'd never heard of it. It makes me more optimistic for us as a species...

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

StompingAcorns

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
269%
Dec 11, 2015
Southeastern U.S.
I always thought it would be so much quicker if you loaded the shopping of the person I front onto the conveyor belt while they bagged and paid for it. Mind you, people wouldn't want strangers seeing their grocery shopping.

That's a cool idea!

A friend went to rent a movie at Redbox (vending machine of DVDs that sits outside the front of a store, if you don't have them there), and when she walked up to the kiosk, there was this note and a bag of popcorn taped to it.

1148746_10205484379768528_8346720727527314633_n.jpg

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.