The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mentorship program

NicolasEmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Feb 19, 2019
Argentina
Hi guys! How are you?

It's been a while since I don´t post anything, but this is because I'm hustling with the creation of my product.
I created this post because I want to get an opinion from you guys about a business mentoring program I looked in the Internet.
(the link is this: https://freedombusinessmentoring.com/ ). The reason I look for your insight is because I'm considering joining this program.

Your opinion/expertise in this is very important to me

Thank you so much in advance!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
Don't spend money on a course like this. You have the forum and the book unscripted /tmf .
It's enough. In my opinion business mentoring is useless if you don't have a business. It can be great if you are ahead in your journey, but it seems you are at the creation of your product. So just experience and keep this money.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
Hi guys! How are you?

It's been a while since I don´t post anything, but this is because I'm hustling with the creation of my product.
I created this post because I want to get an opinion from you guys about a business mentoring program I looked in the Internet.
(the link is this: https://freedombusinessmentoring.com/ ). The reason I look for your insight is because I'm considering joining this program.

The program looks like a load of BS to me. I'd avoid things like this as if it were the plague.

Don't let yourself get suckered into this kind of stuff. This guy is no different then the hundreds of people out there pushing the same exact "mentoring/coaching" program.

No mentor exist out there that will teach you the step by step guide to become a fastlaner. It doesn't exist.

Guys like this are suckering people who are looking for the easy/convenient get rich quick scheme.

Wow, all I have to do is pay you a few thousand for your coaching program and you'll make me a millionaire guaranteed? Where do I sign up?!

Wow I have to "apply" and be "qualified" to be selected as it's extremely limited? Wow so cool must be super valuable mentoring.

This is the kind of stuff that wantentrepreneurs sign up for. This guy is selling perceived value. Not real value. Don't be fooled. Scam.

Guess what? This guy gets paid regardless of if he makes you a millionaire or not (which he won't) He's not trying to help you, he's trying to profit off of you and make himself a millionaire. He doesn't care about giving you real value, all he wants to do is make you percieve value where there isn't any so he can take your money. This guy isn't an entrepreneur, he's a value scammer.

Don't try to chase money and stop trying to look for ease and convenience. That isn't real entrepreneurship.

Start chasing value and figure out how you can help people. Challenge is your friend, not your enemy. The money will come as a byproduct of you providing value and genuinely helping people.

I've bought both MJs books and generated him at least 5 sales by recommending the books. Why? Because he's given me real value and he has genuinely helped me. His books are the only ones I recommend to people. He taught me what it means to be an entrepreneur. If I hadn't read his books I might be signing up for stupid mentor programs like this one.

MJ provided me that insane value (as well as the forum) for less then $20. The INSIDERS forum is only a dollar. He's given me far more value than what I paid for. Why? Because he is genuine and he's not here trying to sucker people for every dollar they are worth. He's a real entrepenur who understands that it's all about the value.

I have no doubt that if MJ started a mentorship program like this on the forum he would generate a lot of money. Ask yourself why he doesn't do that? Because he's not trying to chase money and exploit people. He's providing value, and he's made money as a byproduct of that. If MJ offered his books for free, I would still insist that he let me pay him. Because it's so much value to me that it feels like fraud if I don't. It's a productocracy. He pulls people to him instead of pushing marketing and advertising on them.

So, my advice to you. Throw this idea in the trash and then light the trashcan on fire.

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
I just want to add that things like this have no place on this forum.

There is nothing wrong with you asking about it because you're still learning. I'm glad you did, so we can steer you clear from scams.

But no real entrepreneur worth his salt on this forum would advise you to do this. Because they see what it really is.

MJ has done his best to create a community here that fosters real entrepreneurship. This isn't some forum that serves as a sales funnel to up sell you more stuff. You won't find a community/forum like this anywhere. I've seen numerous "entrepreneurship" forums on the internet that are nothing more than scams that serve to exploit wantentrepreneurs for cash.

Encouraging stuff like this only fuels more people to do it, posting links to stuff like this only helps advertise value scams and it negatively affects the community that has been created for us here.

Dan_Cardone

Losers make excuses. Winners find solutions.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
360%
Jul 23, 2019
As a business consultant who also runs a monthly mentoring group for a pretty decent fee here is my input:

The vast majority of consultants, coaches, and mentors are full of shit. Hand them a business, any business, and they will run it into the ground.

If the guy isn't also running a highly successful business outside of his coaching.... Beware!

Mr4213

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
153%
May 9, 2016
Hi guys! How are you?

(the link is this: An important letter from Max Tornow – please read it carefully! ). The reason I look for your insight is because I'm considering joining this program.

I have one final point to make.

How did you hear about this guy? Was it through some form of advertising or did a friend you know tell you about it?

And then ask yourself this.

If this guy created millionaires like he claims. Would he need to advertise? No, because those millionaires he created would tell all their friends who then would come to him for his services.

If you signed up for this. And this guy made you a millionaire within a year, would you tell all your friends? I sure AF would.

So did a friend of yours, who is millionaire now, tell you about this guy?

Or is it the far likelier probability that you heard about it through some form of advertising?

Since I already know you heard about it through advertising. Ask yourself why he is advertising?

Its because he isn't producing the value that he claims to be. Its because he needs to constantly advertise to refresh the old clients that he didn't turn into millionaires. That is how his business is running. It needs to advertise to bring fresh recruits in for the slaughter.

Now if for some miraculous reason I am wrong about how you heard about this man. If you have a millionaire friend who recommend this guy to you, then do it.

Niptuck MD

plutocrat-in-training
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
164%
Aug 31, 2016
NORWAY - POLAND - WEST EUROPE
Waste of F*cking money time energy on your part.

NicolasEmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Feb 19, 2019
Argentina
@Mr4213 thank you so much for your input! You're right, I heard of this guy out of advertising, but I've been following his stuff for quite a while so I thought this was legit (you cleared my eyes and I can see it doesn't).
And yes, I was kind of "lost" and I needed your guidance, so thank you for that.

@MILIANARD134 thank you! I'll keep hustling in this phase and I learn my way out

MILIANARD134

Bronze Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Mar 22, 2018
France
I think everyone should consider @Mr4213 advice. Word of mouth is the most trustable way for advertising. Have you ever buyed something from the infocommercials ? I don't think so. For these high ticket item, always trust word of mouth

NicolasEmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Feb 19, 2019
Argentina
Yes it's true, word of mouth and research are the most important things to consider here. I'll keep my eyes more open regarding to advertising!

max4c

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 27, 2020
Argentina
I have a question, I've also been following this guy for a while and had the same doubts that OP did. He does really go a good job at coming across as genuine and being convincing, and really makes me think about it.

The guy has a ton of reviews about people joining the program (I know this can be faked), but he's even got some great reviews on Trustpilot. Max Tornow Coaching is rated "Excellent" with 4.6 / 5 on Trustpilot

What do you guys think about this? If he was a scam, shouldn't we be able to find tons of angry people reviwing him extremely poorly? I sure as hell would be ALL over the place if I was scammed 3k into a a mentorship program that gets me nothing. I'm just curious. Faking all this seems like a lot of effort. Thoughts?

Fox

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Forum Sponsor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
690%
Aug 19, 2015
Europe
I have a question, I've also been following this guy for a while and had the same doubts that OP did. He does really go a good job at coming across as genuine and being convincing, and really makes me think about it.

The guy has a ton of reviews about people joining the program (I know this can be faked), but he's even got some great reviews on Trustpilot. Max Tornow Coaching is rated "Excellent" with 4.6 / 5 on Trustpilot

What do you guys think about this? If he was a scam, shouldn't we be able to find tons of angry people reviwing him extremely poorly? I sure as hell would be ALL over the place if I was scammed 3k into a a mentorship program that gets me nothing. I'm just curious. Faking all this seems like a lot of effort. Thoughts?

I don't know who this guy is but Trustpilot is not worth anything.

In fact it's quite misleading.

In my old Fb group we had a business that was taking our members posts and using it as their own content online. We left 100s of negative posts about them doing this and trustpilot removed them all.

When we dug deeper they were removing lots of other negative reviews also and from the outside this business looked great (when they were in fact super sketchy).

Basically since he is the one paying trustPilot they are always going to lean on his side.
It is quite easy as the business using that service to get negative reviews removed.

Jeff Noel

Go all in.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
219%
Oct 26, 2018
Quebec, Canada
The only business mentoring "service" that'd I'd pay for would be from an individual in this community.

I'd sell my soul to get Lighthouse and Kak to put me on the right path. But you (I) need to have something tangible before someone can even review your (my) business/position at all. By tangible, I mean a brand and sales for a while.

That's why I don't bother looking for mentorship. I'd rather work on myself and get my mind in the right place (which will put my actions at the right place) first.

Those who take action and get results are the ones you'll see around here actually trying stuff instead of asking if they should do stuff, and actualy post their feedback and gather tips and opinions "for the next time" that way.

Just my $0.02 on mentorship. because if you don't have a business, it's not business mentorship.

100ToOne

Silver Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
204%
Jul 1, 2018
Man sometimes I wish I was so heartless to make a bullshit program for $3000 dollars and mass market it.

Once a guy I know made an Amazon FBA course, none of us have seen the course, he told us (around 60 guys) he will give one of us an iPhone if we send him testimonials on how good he is. And we all did. All 60 of us. For a damn iPhone.

Then he says thanks, selection is over, X has been chosen. Better luck next time.

In 2 days he had 60 people, including me, taking time out of their day, to give him quality reviews without paying a dime.

Most people are damn stupid, especially me.

If I just got 2 people to sign up that's $6k just sitting doing nothing. Man that would be nice.

What I'm trying to tell you is there are so many tricks you can do that'll make the mass audience melt the way you want. That's what happened to both of you.

Check Dotcom Secrets, his methods is so powerful, that even fake damn gurus implement it and close 100s of high ticket sales.

Last edited:

max4c

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 27, 2020
Argentina
I don't know who this guy but Trustpilot is not worth anything.

In fact it's quite misleading.

In my old Fb group we had a business that was taking our members posts and using it as their own content online. We left 100s of negative posts about them doing this and trustpilot removed them all.

When we dug deeper they were removing lots of other negative reviews also and from the outside this business looked great (when they were in fact super sketchy).

Basically since he the one paying trustPilot they are always going to lean on his side. It is quite easy as the business using that service to get negative reviews removed.

That's true, I hadn't thought of it that way... I'm glad I found this post because I, just like OP, have been following this guy for years now. I love his YouTube content, the stuff he talks about is great, and I was damn ready to throw him my money blindly.

I guess this made me realize that I need to be more careful with who I trust and a little more analytical before being ready to open my wallet and blow my savings in one go.

I work as an online Coach for a (good) company, but a company nonetheless, and the urge to become self-employed and not be an employee made me tunnel vision on this program pretty hard. Perhaps I really was looking for an easy way out.

I want to achieve freedom, just like he proposes, but I need to work my a$$ off... I just wish I knew how to start

CountMonteCristo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Oct 10, 2015
Hungary
LOL Max from RSD? What does he know about starting a business?

This guy started making pick-up videos like 10 years ago and got picked up by Real Social Dynamics. They helped him create courses and mentorship programs teaching guys how to pick up women.

Of course he's a business guru now, that's literally his expertise: selling courses to insecure, desperate men.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
Hi guys! How are you?

(the link is this: An important letter from Max Tornow – please read it carefully! ). The reason I look for your insight is because I'm considering joining this program.

What benefits do you expect to get by joining this program?

max4c

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 27, 2020
Argentina
What benefits do you expect to get by joining this program?
OP's post is quite old but I'll reply for him since we wer both sucked into it.

His offer is as follows: If you are someone who can prodive an online service, and like the idea of being self employed and free, you're good to start the program. Whether you already know what service to offer or not, whether you have a brand yet or not, or even if you have 0 idea of what the hell you want in life.

They supposedly identify your strengths, and they come up with a service that you can offer to other people. Maybe you learned how to lose weight effectively, or you have some social skills you can teach, or you are a fitness dude, or maybe you are a guitar player. Whatever the skill, they would identify that, and teach you how to monetize it.

Their method is by doing "manual lead gen". So you wouldn't need a funnel, or a brand, or advertising. All you would need is a proper sales script (that they provide) and some basic sale skills (that they teach you) and then they would define a niche market for you, help you find it on the internet, and start contacting people individually to offer a high paid service (1k+).

According to them, with the proper script and developing a few skills, after some weeks or months, you should be able to close your first clients, even with high prices (which they consider an advantage because it gives you financial leverage = higher quality clients, more commitment, more execution, and more results). This would then snowball and scale.

That's basically what the offer is. They have a ton of videos an materias about this and as you cna see I can even explain the concepts myself. The reason why it sounded attractive to me to join their program, is because while I fully understand these concepts and processes, I am stuck when it comes to executing them. I am a Coach and I know I can sell a service, but I have soooo much range when it comes to defining an offer, let a lone a niche market, and I wouldn't know where the heck to find these people and begin to present my offer, or even what to tell them. These few things are exactly why I personally felt like I could get something off this program

NicolasEmi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
66%
Feb 19, 2019
Argentina
I am stuck when it comes to executing them. I am a Coach and I know I can sell a service, but I have soooo much range when it comes to defining an offer, let a lone a niche market, and I wouldn't know where the heck to find these people and begin to present my offer, or even what to tell them. These few things are exactly why I personally felt like I could get something off this program

I am too, so that's one of the reasons I wanted to join that mentorship program.
But you guys are right, we just need to clear our minds and do "trial and error".
(Thanks for sharing your doubt in this thread!)

CountMonteCristo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
265%
Oct 10, 2015
Hungary
I want to achieve freedom, just like he proposes, but I need to work my a$$ off... I just wish I knew how to start
MJ's books are a pretty good place to start. Have you read TMF and Unscripted ?

Also, when you come across someone like Max, it's always interesting to look at what he does, not what he says: He has a funnel. He's putting out a ton of free content with information that people find valuable. These eventually lead you to his website, his landing page where he sells you the dream of escaping the 9-5 grind. His free videos, his landing page, the questionnaire, the sketchy claims about limited availability... it's all designed to get you to sign up for his program.

So there's your recipe if you want to be like him, for free :D

Otherwise, I'm sure you can find a ton of valuable info in the books and on here to get started.

kleine2

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
135%
Sep 15, 2013
OP's post is quite old but I'll reply for him since we wer both sucked into it.

His offer is as follows: If you are someone who can prodive an online service, and like the idea of being self employed and free, you're good to start the program. Whether you already know what service to offer or not, whether you have a brand yet or not, or even if you have 0 idea of what the hell you want in life.

They supposedly identify your strengths, and they come up with a service that you can offer to other people. Maybe you learned how to lose weight effectively, or you have some social skills you can teach, or you are a fitness dude, or maybe you are a guitar player. Whatever the skill, they would identify that, and teach you how to monetize it.

Their method is by doing "manual lead gen". So you wouldn't need a funnel, or a brand, or advertising. All you would need is a proper sales script (that they provide) and some basic sale skills (that they teach you) and then they would define a niche market for you, help you find it on the internet, and start contacting people individually to offer a high paid service (1k+).

According to them, with the proper script and developing a few skills, after some weeks or months, you should be able to close your first clients, even with high prices (which they consider an advantage because it gives you financial leverage = higher quality clients, more commitment, more execution, and more results). This would then snowball and scale.

That's basically what the offer is. They have a ton of videos an materias about this and as you cna see I can even explain the concepts myself. The reason why it sounded attractive to me to join their program, is because while I fully understand these concepts and processes, I am stuck when it comes to executing them. I am a Coach and I know I can sell a service, but I have soooo much range when it comes to defining an offer, let a lone a niche market, and I wouldn't know where the heck to find these people and begin to present my offer, or even what to tell them. These few things are exactly why I personally felt like I could get something off this program
That sounds interesting. I am also a coach.. :)
While I would not sign up for that right now, I also would also not be that quick to rule it out and label it as a scam either.
At the end of the day we each take responsibility for our journey and for our success.
No magic program can make us successful.
That doesn't mean that a program would not be a valuable tool for someone if they come in with the right mindset of the program giving them a framework and some help but putting in the 110% effort themselves and being fully committed to doing whatever it takes.

Vadim26

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Nov 23, 2018
Vancouver, BC.
You could probably learn a thing or two from this guy about pickup (he's known as pick-up artist).

I'd stick to this forum regarding business advice, however.

juresesko

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 10, 2020
Slovenia
I know how you feel @NicolasEmi. We all get bombarded with 100 gurus per day and the problem is that they are good at getting our attention. Our greed gets the best of us and then we start to think yes hes got the one solution that will save all my problems. While we are here to solve other people problems.

We learn from our mistakes, job of a course is to get you going, to give you confidence.

If you are looking into programs the best ones you can find here on this forum. Just scroll to the bottom and you'll find the marketplace. They are big dolla but it's important how this will benefit you right?

max4c

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 27, 2020
Argentina
That sounds interesting. I am also a coach.. :)
While I would not sign up for that right now, I also would also not be that quick to rule it out and label it as a scam either.
At the end of the day we each take responsibility for our journey and for our success.
No magic program can make us successful.
That doesn't mean that a program would not be a valuable tool for someone if they come in with the right mindset of the program giving them a framework and some help but putting in the 110% effort themselves and being fully committed to doing whatever it takes.

True, but after considering the cost (3k), it does seem like I could find that value elsewhere and invest that money in a smarter way.

As most of you stated on this thread, there is a ton of valuable advice here for free, so I would rather right now explore all the stuff that I have yet to discover, and maybe then consider paying for guidance or mentorship, but if I haven't even spent a lot of time building myself up with free stuff, spending so much money seems to be stemming from desperation and wanting a rapid solution.

I am half way through UNSCRIPTED (what a read!!) and I'm jumping straight to The fastlane as soon as I'm finishing it. If this stuff + this forum is still not enough to get me moving in any direction, I might consider paying for help.

Right now I'm working hard at my job and saving a few bucks each month, plus working hard on myself and my discipline habits. I have a tendency to want to rush things out of anxiety, so I feel like the best choice for me right now is to be patient, ground myself, keep hustling, saving and learning.

Thank you all for the comments!

ph0enix

New Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 19, 2020
UK
If you wanted to sell a product, just read MJ's books.
Other books: "Purple Cow" by Seth Godin, "Oversubscribed" by Daniel Priestley,
If you want to offer a service, there's a ton of free info. on youtube: tim conley, ryan stewart, fox web school.

Avoid a mentorship program, unless you're running a business and the person is someone who you know for a fact has been established in your industry (and delivering great results for clients) for many years.

D

Deleted78083

I know this guy as well back from RSD, i actually watched all of his pick up program at the time and I must say confirm that unlike many people in the industry, he gave legit value. Actually, i stumbled on TMF ...thanks to him, he talked about the book in one of his videos (who knows, he is probably lurking on this forum).

We gotta be honest, he's a marketing genius, BUT if you listen to him, most of what he says DIRECTLY comes from TMF , it is insane really.

While on the surface, all seems good and legit, the amount of publicity he does for his program is too big to be honest. He is using the old tactics of "you can't just buy, you need to apply to get in" and "registration CLOSING SOON!!" and "we have too many clients!!".

I'm not sure about the strength of his program, but even if he does deliver value, there is a much more efficient (and cheaper way) to get yourself started in online consulting: this very forum. If you already read all the gold threads (and there are a LOT of them), you ll gain knowledge many would pay thousands to have. + This knowledge is legit and...it is free. So that is what i would start with. Then once you have your topic on which you want to consult and look for ways to get clients, just do that: look for resources on how to get clients. No need to go pay Max 3000 for that, he is already bragging he's a multimillionaire hahaha (which I doubt btw).

Look also at the book thread, you have many good books that can help you started. I think a 15$ good book can deliver more than Max's 3000$ although in all fairness, I did think about getting into his program too...until he led me here. The irony!

D

Deleted78083

I typed the name of the business today and stumbled across a reddit discussion about it, it is indeed a scam, there are only very few people that manage to make 2000$ at most per month, while most people quit because it is sh*tty.

max4c

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 27, 2020
Argentina
I know this guy as well back from RSD, i actually watched all of his pick up program at the time and I must say confirm that unlike many people in the industry, he gave legit value. Actually, i stumbled on TMF ...thanks to him, he talked about the book in one of his videos (who knows, he is probably lurking on this forum).

We gotta be honest, he's a marketing genius, BUT if you listen to him, most of what he says DIRECTLY comes from TMF , it is insane really.

While on the surface, all seems good and legit, the amount of publicity he does for his program is too big to be honest. He is using the old tactics of "you can't just buy, you need to apply to get in" and "registration CLOSING SOON!!" and "we have too many clients!!".

I'm not sure about the strength of his program, but even if he does deliver value, there is a much more efficient (and cheaper way) to get yourself started in online consulting: this very forum. If you already read all the gold threads (and there are a LOT of them), you ll gain knowledge many would pay thousands to have. + This knowledge is legit and...it is free. So that is what i would start with. Then once you have your topic on which you want to consult and look for ways to get clients, just do that: look for resources on how to get clients. No need to go pay Max 3000 for that, he is already bragging he's a multimillionaire hahaha (which I doubt btw).

Look also at the book thread, you have many good books that can help you started. I think a 15$ good book can deliver more than Max's 3000$ although in all fairness, I did think about getting into his program too...until he led me here. The irony!

You made some good points. You know, this guy is also the reason why I'm even here. I learned about MJ DeMarco and his books thanks to him. He is the reason why I even started to think outside de 9-5 mindset and started to indulge myself in this world. I have learned so much from his videos and that's the reason why I considered with no doubt to pay for his mentorship.

After reading opinions here, it came clear to me that my main motivation to pay for it is a "quickfix" solution. The idea of becoming self employed and not having to go through the grind. No value in that. I haven't even read The fastlane yet, I'm almost done with Unscripted and I didn't even explore 0.001% of this forum yet, let alone the gold posts. I have no reason to jump into a highly expensive and quite sketchy mentoring program, even if it's coming from someone who I admire.

I appreciate book recommendations! Thanks for that. I want to learn more about basic marketing and sales skills. I need to develop this skillset, and I plan of using this forum to find the right material (suggestions are welcome!)

D

Deleted78083

I appreciate book recommendations! Thanks for that. I want to learn more about basic marketing and sales skills. I need to develop this skillset, and I plan of using this forum to find the right material (suggestions are welcome!)

Here are two threads to find fastlane-backed books:

Reading your above post, I went through the exact same process you did, so here are a couple of books I personnaly liked a lot and that you might like too:
- Unscripted
- TMF
- Blue ocean strategy
- zero to one (peter thiel)
- principles (ray dalio)
- losing my virginity (richard branson)

Don't forget that you should read a book that solves your current problem. In this regard, Dane Maxwell's start from zero might be good for you, I know thx to this forum that he's legit, but i haven't read it.

Good luck!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.