The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Mentor ?!?!?!?! Please

Spazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 27, 2014
Ok time to change that. Why? Think of podcasts as 'free media that feeds you free ideas'. To preface, the goal isn't to waste away in front of the computer with these hr long podcasts...that would be bad..

But sometimes I've found that just with a skim of the titles you catch hold of really cool ideas / concepts by cool people. Here are some of my favorites. (copied from some other thread).

ForeverJobless
Mixergy
The Bright Ideas Podcast
Startups For The Rest Of Us
Seth Godin's Startup School
Tropical MBA
eCommerceFuel
The Smart Passive Income Podcast
Entrepreneur on Fire

Davedev,

Awesome and done. Ive listened to a number of Pat Flynn's and will listen to a number of the others you just mentioned.

I cant thank you enough for your time. I time is important to all of us.

Thank you

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 27, 2014
One issue I spot is you wait to see someone else's success in an area and then try and copy exactly what they did. There's nothing wrong with taking someone's idea and improving it, but are you even making an attempt to innovate?

You also show a lot of signs of giving up when things get tough or you lose interest. Probably also due to taking ideas from other successful members on the forum. If you have your own idea that brings value to others or is based on your interests it will give you drive and motivation to preserver and not give up at the first sign of trouble.

I have tried a number of ideas and most recently started focusing on others past success as a result of limitup's thread (dont reinvent the wheel).

Previously, I thought of personal ideas, however, it seems like a common theme on this forum is to go where the money is at. Let the market dictate the product and if your interest are aligned with the market that's a bonus.

I dont feel that I have given up. I am reaching out for help in an effort to move forward and succeed.

Thanks for your input

KLaw

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
Aug 4, 2012
ohio
It's obvious you have read and absorbed some of the material on this board. Nothing wrong with asking for help. You definitely sound like you got the drive but want a little hand-holding. One of the best pieces of advice I've gotten from a member of this forum (@Get Right ) was just start and finish something. Anything - it doesn't matter. The key is to finish but you can't finish if you don't start. BTW, I've started a lot but have yet to finish. Still have to work on my focus. Good luck and I look forward to your progress.

SYK

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Mar 24, 2014
Can someone with mad editing skills please rework this track using the thread title??

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
I have thought of selling on amazon

then do it.

@biophase created a business within a few months time, that was generating profit on Amazon. From selling F*ckin soap.

Buy something for $1 sell it for $3. Learn. Move on.

I contacted a number of manufactures on alibaba. I received quotes for baby diapers and baby wipes. Then I requested quotes for playdo and kids toys. Ive looked at custom tshirts.

Why so many dif niches. You need to focus like a F*ckin laser on something. and it should be something you find somewhat interesting, otherwise you won't commit as much effort and you'll get bored quickly. some people would disagree with this statement somewhat, but trust me on this, you'll have a much easy time selling something that you have an interest in, there's high value products for everything. The world is a big place.

Then I tried to follow limitup's advise to find a profitable product and work in reverse order and copy it and thats when I ended up with that piece of junk link that I started with

brush it off. start again.

Look at all the failures @MJ DeMarco went through, and he didn't have a forum where people could pat his back, or give him guidance. As far as I know anyway.

Suck it up. Keep grinding.

I get that you need a little guidance. That's fine.

But don't depend on it. And don't ask someone you don't even know to dictate your entire day for you. Regardless of how many times you've tried stuff and failed.

You don't even know this person. You said 'Yes' to the first person. Like wtf.

You don't need a mentor.

You need self esteem. And some focus.

Keep searching for your product.

It will find you.

Mattie

Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
May 28, 2014
U.S.
That's the point there, our society programs you to start asking everyone else what to do. You have to be self-reliant. Seek out the answers yourself. Do your research yourself. Learn to trust you. If you're always asking everyone else for direction you never learn to do anything on your own. Google will give you a top list of books in any subject, top podcasts, blogs, radio streams. Use your key words. There maybe something you need guidance on, but there's a lot of questions you can answer yourself first by looking for it. If you can't find the answer after to doing things yourself and get stuck, than look for guidance.

Spazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 27, 2014
then do it.

@biophase created a business within a few months time, that was generating profit on Amazon. From selling F*ckin soap.

Buy something for $1 sell it for $3. Learn. Move on.

Why so many dif niches. You need to focus like a F*ckin laser on something. and it should be something you find somewhat interesting, otherwise you won't commit as much effort and you'll get bored quickly. some people would disagree with this statement somewhat, but trust me on this, you'll have a much easy time selling something that you have an interest in, there's high value products for everything. The world is a big place.

brush it off. start again.

Look at all the failures @MJ DeMarco went through, and he didn't have a forum where people could pat his back, or give him guidance. As far as I know anyway.

Suck it up. Keep grinding.

I get that you need a little guidance. That's fine.

But don't depend on it. And don't ask someone you don't even know to dictate your entire day for you. Regardless of how many times you've tried stuff and failed.

You don't even know this person. You said 'Yes' to the first person. Like wtf.

You don't need a mentor.

You need self esteem. And some focus.

Keep searching for your product.

It will find you.

Vick,

I appreciate your message, however, I disagree with some of what you said.

I read Biophases thread, which was impressive (he even sold his company), however biophase to my knowledge has an pretty established business background and experience.

I understand buy something at $1 and sell it for $3. The internet is a different game. I can go to the store and buy a box of sour cherries and go to schools and sell them for 5 cents each and make money. I want to learn how to do it on the internet and if someone can help me with the learning curve that would be great !

I dont know if you have played a team sport before but with my experience if someone shows that they want to learn and attempt to learn and get better I helped them until they proved otherwise.

If you give a kid a hockey stick and tell him to go play hockey, no matter how hard he runs and flails the stick around he wont play the game. Someone needs to show him how.

I dont want to argue and again I appreciate your response. If you think the best advise is to just keep swinging, suck it up then thats fine.

I

Vick

Legendary Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
485%
Dec 27, 2012
Toronto
however biophase to my knowledge has an pretty established business background and experience.

dont make excuses. that just means you have to work harder.

I want to learn how to do it on the internet and if someone can help me with the learning curve that would be great

read this then > http://www.amazon.com/dp/1118243773/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
I'm reading this right now. It's filled with everything, it's like a Text book for selling online. Don;t let the 'Dummies' brand fool you. I've read a shit ton of books, and this is the best for practical knowledge, there is no fluff in this book.

I dont know if you have played a team sport before but with my experience if someone shows that they want to learn and attempt to learn and get better I helped them until they proved otherwise.
If you give a kid a hockey stick and tell him to go play hockey, no matter how hard he runs and flails the stick around he wont play the game. Someone needs to show him how.

Your analogy is irrelevant.

The kid still needs to develop on his own. Like I said. It's ok to learn some fundamentals.

Michael Jordan didn't get great by having coaches teach him 24/7.

He got great by waking up everyday at 4am and training his a$$ off before anyone else showed up.

Last edited:

SJVC

Go Make It Happen.
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Jun 27, 2014
UK
@Spazz... Sounds like you need to calm down a bit man. I mean I appreciate your enthusiasm but it sounds like you are running around like a headless chicken at the moment.

My advice for you is:

1. Find ONE product that you think you can sell for a profit. If it works great, go find another one. But get the fundamentals down first.
2. What @Vick said about @biophase's post about the soap company is really gold. You said the internet is a different ball game? It's the same ball game. Sell something for more than you paid for it. You are not going to be making big $$$ right away but once you understand how to source one product and sell it at a profit you can do it again and again.

Most people don't have a mentor by the way either. I'm not going to say anymore because you have plenty of actionable advice.

pickeringmt

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
364%
Apr 24, 2014
Hey, just my 2 cents - this sounds way more like a follow through/ accountability issue than a lack of mentorship.

Everybody feels the way you do. People make millions capitalizing on the desire of people just like you to have things figured out for them before they start.

You need to do more than just "have ideas", "think about doing X", and doing a little ground work and then quitting. This is all in TMF .

You can make yourself more accountable with stuff like Todo lists and goal setting - but in the end it all comes down to committing to the process of creating success.

You said you have read everything on the forum by MJ- either you missed THIS or need to read it again.

There is nothing pleasant about giving everything you have to make your dreams come true. None of this is easy, but it is worth it.

Most people spend there lives doing what they want instead of getting what they want.

Pick something, get a small course or book, and commit to seeing it through. This stuff takes years of focus, not weeks of wanting.

I genuinely hope that this helps. I've been where you are, and it sucks. But the only one that can pull you out is you, and that pain you feel is actually just unfocused desire/passion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 27, 2014
dont make excuses. that just means you have to work harder.

read this then > http://www.amazon.com/dp/1118065166/?tag=tff-amazonparser-20
I'm reading this right now. It's filled with everything, it's like a Text book for selling online. Don;t let the 'Dummies' brand fool you. I've read a shit ton of books, and this is the best for practical knowledge, there is no fluff in this book.

Your analogy is irrelevant.

The kid still needs to develop on his own. Like I said. It's ok to learn some fundamentals.

Michael Jordan didn't get great by having coaches teach him 24/7.

He got great by waking up everyday at 4am and training his a$$ off before anyone else showed up.

Vick,

Ill read the book. Thanks for the recommendation.

I love Jordan - When Phil Jackson became head coach of the Chicago Bulls in 1989 he helped Michael Jordan to reach his maximum potential. Unlocking this potential and creating a harmonic team environment resulted in 6 NBA championships for the Chicago Bulls during this era. He provided Michael Jordan with an opportunity to learn for himself how to succeed and gave him the tools to achieve this success.

G

GuestUser113

"It's not about money or connections — it's the willingness to outwork and outlearn everyone... And if it fails, you learn from what happened and do a better job next time."
look at that, two of the podcasts/blogs already linked have answered this exact topic.

http://michaelhyatt.com/find-mentor.html
http://www.smartpassiveincome.com/mastermind-groups-and-mentors/

Got one more boss man!

http://foreverjobless.com/how-do-you-find-a-mentor-w-jayson-gaignard/

Oven

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Oct 31, 2013
Entrepreneurship isn't hard because it's a lot of work, you should expect that going into it and I think for the most part everyone does. Having a good work rate is just a part of the equation. What separates those that are successful from those that aren't is the ability to adapt after not just the first failure but the tenth. The best internet marketer in the world can sit down and talk with you for 5 hours straight and give you the most amazing advice but it won't mean anything at all if you don't take action and learn to fail.

I actually disagree with a lot of people on this forum that are telling you to read/listen more, it seems like you've read enough. Stop worrying about failure and start actually taking action, you did it once when you built a site for that crap you linked in your first post and you feel like shit because you failed. You likely came here right after the failure and asked for a mentor because you lost confidence in yourself.

Sure a good mentor would have stopped you from falling for that obvious garbage but it's so much better for you to figure it out on your own. If you hated that feeling of failure, I'm sorry but entrepreneurship isn't for you. Don't forget that the statistic is something like 90% of businesses fail within the first 3 years so if you start ten businesses and one succeeds, you're not doing too bad.

In reference to sports this is a quote from Mark Cuban, “The thrill of victory in business blows away the thrill of victory in sports. Business is a sport 24/7/365” basically "business is a 24/7 job where someone is always out there to kick your a$$."

I don't want to say what's easier business or sports because I've never been a professional athlete but business takes a lot more than a good work effort and most people don't realize that going into it. Good luck.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013

You played pro?
Nice

You know what grit means and the grind. And yeah biz is a different game.
In pro sports there is a stick, techniques for how to skate etc and then rules of the game.
When you are playin little leagues its all just about fun, then as you get to highschool you start understanding the ref, the audience, who scores what, stats, cheerleaders.

Thats where most guys drop off. It becomes this cyclone of hassles, and the grit you leave on the field turns into bumps and bruised joints, and you lose that whole little league crowd supporting you for a while.

You get dug into the task though, you seperate tasks, focus on them and strive to be damn good at what you do, and the results shape the player you become. And then while playing in your own world you get picked. Then you drive hard at the issue, and get fn drilled 24/7, lol.

Then its stadiums and crowds and "damn don't f up!".
You do f up, and stuff runs by really fast and if you don't keep up you get kicked out.
But if you do keep up, you start to realise your own power, and you strive for greatness in the way you define it.

Here is how biz is similar:
You start out expecting little league support (this thread)
But the heart drop, is that you are actually behind spaz. Like, actually.
But you do have one thing (like I had) previous experience with success.
And that can take you to success, but first you have to quit pleading to an imaginary little league and work to be your own damn brilliant athlete who will fn crush the requirements of when you go pro.

I started here thinking I'd just launch a business idea to a hundred thousand people. But it was retarded of me to think that would be enough. Since then I ground away at my own ignorance, trying to put spine and substance behind my work, so that as a ceo I deserved success.
I stopped resting on my laurels of past success and earned some small starting success in this new field. And NOW my inner athletic experience is coming back out, in the form of obsessing on the right details. You'll get there too if you can stomach the bitch slap of truth long enough that you build a real process for yourself and start to see the real game here.

You have to let go of your want for this to be little league, or your want for the pro coach to adopt you as a biddy little leaguer and make a machine outta you.
You have to get to the pros first.
And that means getting to that headache zone that you got to near the end of highschool.
Where there are audiences, stats, and bs competition.

You have to hold your own in that world and then EXCEED the efforts of the chumps that don't get serious about this stuff.
Then after you train your elements, you'll form the player you are, and then if you get mentored or you take to the game yourself, you'll get drilled!!!
And you'll get overtaken... And you'll be threatened with being spat out.

You hear me?

Get up here. Then you'll know what to do.

Spazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 27, 2014
You played pro?
Nice

You know what grit means and the grind. And yeah biz is a different game.
In pro sports there is a stick, techniques for how to skate etc and then rules of the game.
When you are playin little leagues its all just about fun, then as you get to highschool you start understanding the ref, the audience, who scores what, stats, cheerleaders.

Thats where most guys drop off. It becomes this cyclone of hassles, and the grit you leave on the field turns into bumps and bruised joints, and you lose that whole little league crowd supporting you for a while.

You get dug into the task though, you seperate tasks, focus on them and strive to be damn good at what you do, and the results shape the player you become. And then while playing in your own world you get picked. Then you drive hard at the issue, and get fn drilled 24/7, lol.

Then its stadiums and crowds and "damn don't f up!".
You do f up, and stuff runs by really fast and if you don't keep up you get kicked out.
But if you do keep up, you start to realise your own power, and you strive for greatness in the way you define it.

Here is how biz is similar:
You start out expecting little league support (this thread)
But the heart drop, is that you are actually behind spaz. Like, actually.
But you do have one thing (like I had) previous experience with success.
And that can take you to success, but first you have to quit pleading to an imaginary little league and work to be your own damn brilliant athlete who will fn crush the requirements of when you go pro.

I started here thinking I'd just launch a business idea to a hundred thousand people. But it was retarded of me to think that would be enough. Since then I ground away at my own ignorance, trying to put spine and substance behind my work, so that as a ceo I deserved success.
I stopped resting on my laurels of past success and earned some small starting success in this new field. And NOW my inner athletic experience is coming back out, in the form of obsessing on the right details. You'll get there too if you can stomach the bitch slap of truth long enough that you build a real process for yourself and start to see the real game here.

You have to let go of your want for this to be little league, or your want for the pro coach to adopt you as a biddy little leaguer and make a machine outta you.
You have to get to the pros first.
And that means getting to that headache zone that you got to near the end of highschool.
Where there are audiences, stats, and bs competition.

You have to hold your own in that world and then EXCEED the efforts of the chumps that don't get serious about this stuff.
Then after you train your elements, you'll form the player you are, and then if you get mentored or you take to the game yourself, you'll get drilled!!!
And you'll get overtaken... And you'll be threatened with being spat out.

You hear me?

Get up here. Then you'll know what to do.

Thanks for that message. It really resonated with me and thanks for just taking the time to post that.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
Vick,

I appreciate your message, however, I disagree with some of what you said.

I read Biophases thread, which was impressive (he even sold his company), however biophase to my knowledge has an pretty established business background and experience.

I understand buy something at $1 and sell it for $3. The internet is a different game. I can go to the store and buy a box of sour cherries and go to schools and sell them for 5 cents each and make money. I want to learn how to do it on the internet and if someone can help me with the learning curve that would be great !

I dont want to argue and again I appreciate your response. If you think the best advise is to just keep swinging, suck it up then thats fine.

I
Sounds like a bunch of excuses. How did you learn to play football? Pay your fees, join a team, practice, go to clinics, read, etc. Did you sit in the road and wail for someone to help you? Get up. Sign up for classes. Get some books. Start networking. Learn and practice. Fail and get better.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Thanks for that message. It really resonated with me and thanks for just taking the time to post that.

If you really want to unravel benefits of pro experience
I'll be around, I'm still workin it out, but I'd be glad to get some of my experience out of my head regarding how to get to the leagues in biz.

Random was pretty generous with his offer I think, but if you are anything like me, you'll really piss off mentors because of the stubborness you learnt from prior pro experience.

You are kinda starting with an early handicap and to balance that out you will get a later boon, but first you gotta survive the start.

Here is why that is going to be hard:
Coming from pro football you are going to be thinking everyone who ever achieves in business is a pro footballer, not literally, but I mean you are respecting us here as if we achieved what you did in pro football. We didn't, I didn't. I got to near pro in a few things, golf, boxing, and got to national level in rugby union and went further than that in some other stuff. I KINDA get where you are coming from, I just never grew up in america so never played pro football (lol always wished I did though, is a cool game).

So anyways, at first you give everyone respect like they are a football star themselves, but they aren't so any d#ckish bs sleights they hand off to you, you are going to take personally as a sleight to your integrity as an athlete etc. But these guys here aren't pro footballers, they all have a lot to learn, and for most its their first taste of real success and what that takes.

You have to hold yourself back from using your clout(authority) in pro football here, and respect that you are dealing with football newbs here.

... Here, you are a biz newb, and dudes are just going to rain on you all day long until you no longer are painting a target on your #ss.

You are not going to get respect as a footballer from these guys, its too much info for these guys to take in. And they also kinda take potshots at the sidewalker mentality loads of footballers have, so would like nothing better than to slap a sticker on your head and say "yet another sidewalker".

UNTIL, you build (slow build) some actual respect by sticking around and doing work.
Then after that, the fact you are a footballer won't matter, it'll be your business sense that matters and that they interact with.

Guys here do jump on newbs (who the h#ll knows why) but don't worry about that stuff too much, cuz the posters are good and decent people who can help you figure things out.
You just need to get out of the sideshow bs first. Take this stuff more serious and show by showing up that you aren't out for a quick buck, but in this for the long haul of building a true company.

Build your patience bro, you gonna need some :)

These guys below give a d#mn about you succeeding, and have given their best here
You have to not ask for more than this
Start a progress thread, be polite to random, maybe he'll help you there, and if you do sh#t I'll try to chime in over there.

Give this a real shot, suggest a life for yourself
Control that paycheque
Inspire us man, show us what you jock's can do ;)

Around the world's great recent post
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/this-is-why-you-are-stuck.53188/

MJs
I can't make you life decisons for you (hmm can't find it right now)

Enaekas recent posts are amazing too
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...what-do-i-do-threads.52906/page-2#post-377954

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ty-honda-for-a-viper.53338/page-2#post-381145

Spazz

Contributor
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jun 27, 2014
If you really want to unravel benefits of pro experience
I'll be around, I'm still workin it out, but I'd be glad to get some of my experience out of my head regarding how to get to the leagues in biz.

Random was pretty generous with his offer I think, but if you are anything like me, you'll really piss off mentors because of the stubborness you learnt from prior pro experience.

You are kinda starting with an early handicap and to balance that out you will get a later boon, but first you gotta survive the start.

Here is why that is going to be hard:
Coming from pro football you are going to be thinking everyone who ever achieves in business is a pro footballer, not literally, but I mean you are respecting us here as if we achieved what you did in pro football. We didn't, I didn't. I got to near pro in a few things, golf, boxing, and got to national level in rugby union and went further than that in some other stuff. I KINDA get where you are coming from, I just never grew up in america so never played pro football (lol always wished I did though, is a cool game).

So anyways, at first you give everyone respect like they are a football star themselves, but they aren't so any d#ckish bs sleights they hand off to you, you are going to take personally as a sleight to your integrity as an athlete etc. But these guys here aren't pro footballers, they all have a lot to learn, and for most its their first taste of real success and what that takes.

You have to hold yourself back from using your clout(authority) in pro football here, and respect that you are dealing with football newbs here.

... Here, you are a biz newb, and dudes are just going to rain on you all day long until you no longer are painting a target on your #ss.

You are not going to get respect as a footballer from these guys, its too much info for these guys to take in. And they also kinda take potshots at the sidewalker mentality loads of footballers have, so would like nothing better than to slap a sticker on your head and say "yet another sidewalker".

UNTIL, you build (slow build) some actual respect by sticking around and doing work.
Then after that, the fact you are a footballer won't matter, it'll be your business sense that matters and that they interact with.

Guys here do jump on newbs (who the h#ll knows why) but don't worry about that stuff too much, cuz the posters are good and decent people who can help you figure things out.
You just need to get out of the sideshow bs first. Take this stuff more serious and show by showing up that you aren't out for a quick buck, but in this for the long haul of building a true company.

Build your patience bro, you gonna need some :)

These guys below give a d#mn about you succeeding, and have given their best here
You have to not ask for more than this
Start a progress thread, be polite to random, maybe he'll help you there, and if you do sh#t I'll try to chime in over there.

Give this a real shot, suggest a life for yourself
Control that paycheque
Inspire us man, show us what you jock's can do ;)

Around the world's great recent post
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/community/threads/this-is-why-you-are-stuck.53188/

MJs
I can't make you life decisons for you (hmm can't find it right now)

Enaekas recent posts are amazing too
https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...what-do-i-do-threads.52906/page-2#post-377954

https://www.thefastlaneforum.com/co...ty-honda-for-a-viper.53338/page-2#post-381145

Rogue,

That was F*%kin awesome and it really hit home....I will definitely keep you in the loop with what I'm doing.
Holler at me anytime.

If there is anything you think I can help you with don't ever hesitate to get at me.

RogueInnovation

Gold Contributor
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jul 28, 2013
Rogue,
That was F*%kin awesome and it really hit home....I will definitely keep you in the loop with what I'm doing.
Holler at me anytime.
If there is anything you think I can help you with don't ever hesitate to get at me.

Your welcome,
I hope the good people here cut you a little slack and let you get on with learning
You seem truly motivated
I hope to see you pushing along a year from now, killin it

I believe its get right's one year anniversary recently, he says he's learned tons, so I wish you the same

randomnumber314

speed of a drunk camel
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
227%
Jan 7, 2014
Minnesoooota,USA
I know we see these threads a lot, and we like to jump on people's audacity to be in the wrong mindset. I agree, bad questions suck (I learned that from Zen)

I offered to mentor spazz because I see a little of lost and neurotic me in his post. I'm by no means a seasoned veteran of business, but I do remember a distinct point when my outlook/mindset shifted and what I had to do made sense. INSIDERS may have seen my progress thread, and know I'm on my way to something. I hope to provide a little value back to the community by giving spazz a few things to do, to change his mindset, not a checklist to start a business.

Am I wrong or right for the offer? Time will tell. In either case, I have a little extra time here and there that I am more than happy to spend helping someone else realize the value in these threads, and how to change the way you think in order to realize that value.

ZCP

Legendary Contributor
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
336%
Oct 22, 2010
Woodstock, GA
We are all here to help. Sometimes we start with the tough love to see who is serious. Those that make effort have a big community behind them!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.