biophase
Platinum Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
LEGACY MEMBER
MEMBER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Have you guys played the game Simon? It's an old memory game which you can now find online.
Simon - Play the classic Simon memory game
The reason I bring this up is because I feel like people don't exercise their memory muscle anymore. All the data you need is inside your phone, all your passwords are saved, locations are reached by GPS. Can you remember something from one browser tab to another or do you constantly need to flip back and forth?
I am amazed sometimes at even my short-term memory fail. Ever call a store only to have them tell you to call another number instead? I think that it should be easy for someone to tell you a phone number and for you to remember it long enough for you to hang up and dial it. But sometimes I still screw that up. How saw when you can't remember 7 digits for longer than 10 seconds.
Anyway, I feel like our skills get eroded because we don't use them. It's the same with your brain. So I try to play Simon everyday. Yup it's boring, but I can get to about 13 consistently while watching youtube or talking to someone else and not really concentrating. (I only got to 9 while typing this post)
What can you do? Give it a shot.
Simon - Play the classic Simon memory game
Simon - Play the classic Simon memory game
The reason I bring this up is because I feel like people don't exercise their memory muscle anymore. All the data you need is inside your phone, all your passwords are saved, locations are reached by GPS. Can you remember something from one browser tab to another or do you constantly need to flip back and forth?
I am amazed sometimes at even my short-term memory fail. Ever call a store only to have them tell you to call another number instead? I think that it should be easy for someone to tell you a phone number and for you to remember it long enough for you to hang up and dial it. But sometimes I still screw that up. How saw when you can't remember 7 digits for longer than 10 seconds.
Anyway, I feel like our skills get eroded because we don't use them. It's the same with your brain. So I try to play Simon everyday. Yup it's boring, but I can get to about 13 consistently while watching youtube or talking to someone else and not really concentrating. (I only got to 9 while typing this post)
What can you do? Give it a shot.
Simon - Play the classic Simon memory game
Dislike ads? Become a Fastlane member:
Subscribe today and surround yourself with winners and millionaire mentors, not those broke friends who only want to drink beer and play video games. :-)
Access Restricted: Unlock 1,000,000+ Posts
Stop Peeking Through the Keyhole.
Open the Door.
You hit a wall because the best advice isn't free—it's earned. Since 2007, MJ DeMarco has been active here daily (99.9% active rate), building a war room for entrepreneurs who refuse to settle for mediocrity.
- Active Daily: Life-changing content posted dozens of times every day. No dead threads.
- MJ's Inner Circle: Direct access to the author of The Millionaire Fastlane.
- Vetted Network: Connect with founders scaling to 7 and 8 figures.
- Proven Roadmaps: Strategy over motivation. Execution over "hustle porn."
"SCALED TO 6-FIGURE MONTHS"
"Tips and advice here saved me from huge mistakes, others allowed me to scale my business to 6-figure months."— User MitchC
"INSANE QUALITY OF PEOPLE"
"The number of high quality people I've met from this forum has been insane. All of it predicated on building real value."— User Richard Peck
"You are the average of the five people you surround yourself with."
Are you surrounding yourself with success?
